flyinghonu

So..What's your pet going to be for Halloween?

that is just mean, i mean comon, did your dog tell you it wanted to be a jester... maybe it isn't feeling the jestr mood..maybe it wouldlike to be a hot dog instead or maybe.. just maybe it wants to be britney spears..... you shold let your dog have free choice.. so i say you go intot he costum store (if they won'tlet your dog intell them he's a companion animal and that willmost likeley let themlet you both in... then have him sniff arond the costumes untill he finds one thatis just right..... i think that is the only safe way for him to realy pick..no one wants a sad puppy on holoween do they????:P;)B|:)

that is just mean, i mean comon, did your dog tell you it wanted to be a jester... maybe it isn't feeling the jestr mood..

Well, no. But he does get really excited when I take that thing out :D.

I feel sorry for the dog, poor thing is forced to be dressed up. Atleast its a special occasion and not some random dress up day.

He also has a Christmas outfit (see attached pic, kinda' blurry but you get the idea)..my husband says this grounds for divorce :D:D

Toby as a caterpillar.

Love it!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix