azuleskies

warning don't buy used gear from this guy

Hello,
I am a Senior Rigger and have been rigging since 1994. It sucks that your chute blew a cell, unfortunately that stuff happens. You didnt know it was gonna tear, your Rigger didnt know it was gonna tear, and Paul didnt know it was gonna tear. If you use it, it is the risk you take. The repair shouldn't be that expensive. Send it to Simon Wade in Boulder City, NV. He does amazing work at a fair price.

If it makes you feel any better, i bought a sweet truck not so long ago and after about 2 weeks the oil pan rusted out and I blew the engine. I kept my chin up, didnt whine, and put a new engine in that bitch! Now it runs like a raped ape and still gets 6 mpg!

Fix your flying machine and it will soar for you. The more you put in the more you get out!

Cheer up, you will make it through this.
Crater Nate

Months later no return phone call...Very poor coustomer service, fault or not he should return phone calls or email

You bought gear, it blew up, shit happens, you come on a public forum and drag a guys name through the mud (because of your sandy vagina) and now complain he wont talk to you.

After the bile you spewed on a public forum i wouldn't wanna talk let a lone deal with you either.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I bought alot of gear from Paul, Recommend him to my friends who have bought gear from him, my friend just got a base canopy from him, i have never had a problem with that cracker. He wouldn't sell something bad or hide it, he shows all the damages on his gear that he sells, the canopy is old shit happens tough luck!

You're out of line here. Both me and my brother have bought gear from Paul and have nothing but good things to say. Face it. GEAR WEARS OUT!!! Did you expect this sport to be cheap? As for not returning your emails and calls, Paul (from what I understand) travels a a good bit. Maybe he forgot or MAYBE, you have been such an asshole about the whole situation that he doesn't want to deal with you anymore (understandable).
Muff #5048

I will take a wild guess you've been badgering and have been unreasonable in some manner. You'd have had some personal resolution otherwise. You will never convince me to not do business with this person. He went above many expectations on previous dealings.

2 thumbs up to the seller.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Months later no return phone call...Very poor coustomer service, fault or not he should return phone calls or email

As has been said~ Considering your tone & manner thus far regarding the situation, I wouldn't expect any contact from the seller.

Caveat Emptor

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"Likes To Jump" AKA "Paul" Has An Infinity container of mine, the 150^2 reserve, everything but a main. He's Had It Now, more than eight months. I have recieved no Money, no e-mails, no nothing. What happened to you Paul? This ain't you man. I know your not a theif, are you.

-Richard-
[email protected]

I've dealt with Paul a few times, and find him very honest and trusting of others ( me ). He posts his phone number on all his ads. Did you call him ?

Life is short ... jump often.

Sound almost absurd as blaming a packer for the hard opening and broken lines, and bringing down and saying that you owe me a line set and repack cost plus lost freebag.

You did see that is a 2 year old post right? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

February 4th, 2011
you contact me via email regarding a jumpsuit I have for sale for, and offer to have me sell the rig for you, while sending you the jumpsuit to you as partial payment. I am attaching the screen shot where you and I discuss it, and you are very clear on the fact that you won't get paid until I sell the gear, yet will be getting the jumpsuit sent to you right away. We talk by phone and email.

February 11th, 2011
Rig arrives and is inspected. It is missing parts which makes it unsuitable for sale. I request that you send me the missing parts. You explain that due to it will take some time to get the parts over to me.

March 17th, 2011
I receive some of the missing parts, but not all. I advise you that I will have to rebuild/make some of the stuff that's still missing.

June 5th, 2011
I finally get the rig in sellable condition and advertise it for sale

June 18th, 2011
you make this post on dz.com and as of this day (June 19, 2011) the rig is still unsold and in my posession and advertised on dz.com

What's weird is that you have my phone number, as we have chatted a number of times in the past, where you called me regarding various matters and not only related to things I had for sale. You also have my email address, you have my username and thus have access to PMs. Instead you choose to attack me in public and post an improper timeline and incomplete info.

Call me, my number, as jumpsalot-2 mentioned is in my ads, and is 304-699-1699

Forcing me to defend myself on a public forum for a wrong doing that I never did is plain silly :)

Blue skies !

PS If anyone really needs/wants me to expand on teh issue if the original poster of the thread, I am willing to do so via PMs.

Forcing me to defend myself on a public forum for a wrong doing that I never did is plain silly :)

Was that the sound of a commission being raised I just heard?? :D

"Silly"??? You're a more patient and understanding man than I am, Paul. ;)

But for the love of the sport, eh? :S
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

I've dealt with Paul a few times, and find him very honest and trusting of others ( me ). He posts his phone number on all his ads. Did you call him ?

Should I have To? Don't get me wrong, I've done a lot of business with this gentleman myself and never a problem. Another thought in my mind is why hasn't Paul surfaced in this thread to address some of the allegations himself???? I know I would. Paul, call me, you know how. Thanks.

-Richard-

Hello Paul: You're right I should have never called you out like that. But..........I was wondering. Just to set the record straight, I don't owe you any money, so lets make sure week keep that record straight please. With my profession it's not hard to lose a month or 2 here and there. A lot of times I dn't keep up with stuff like I should at all. I've also had my Old BlackBerry & LapTop Literally Go Up In Smoke at the office on my drilling rig, Before i Seen what was going on too late for fire extenguishers. I'm not even go and try and make excuses for anything, I was wrong, end deal. I'm sorry and as I said in my original post, I wouldn't even hesitate to use you again. You're a Pro, Congenial, profeffisional at what you do. Go look back at your log and you'll see how much equipment I actually have purchased from you, Ive always been satisfied, always. Again. please forgive me, my mistake, not your's or anyone else's, mine & I'm owning it.

Tou take care Paul, God Bless.

Hello Paul: You're right I should have never called you out like that. But..........I was wondering. Just to set the record straight, I don't owe you any money, so lets make sure week keep that record straight please. With my profession it's not hard to lose a month or 2 here and there. A lot of times I dn't keep up with stuff like I should at all. I've also had my Old BlackBerry & LapTop Literally Go Up In Smoke at the office on my drilling rig, Before i Seen what was going on too late for fire extenguishers. I'm not even go and try and make excuses for anything, I was wrong, end deal. I'm sorry and as I said in my original post, I wouldn't even hesitate to use you again. You're a Pro, Congenial, profeffisional at what you do. Go look back at your log and you'll see how much equipment I actually have purchased from you, Ive always been satisfied, always. Again. please forgive me, my mistake, not your's or anyone else's, mine & I'm owning it.

Tou take care Paul, God Bless.

Worst apology EVER
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?