littlestranger

Honest Ape Productions

Tried to view it, but was met with the dreaded "page cannot be displayed" error. There's probably a specific filename you need to include after that last / so that we can all enjoy the file.

Or maybe it's just me. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Well?

It was good! I'd be interested to know what their film inspiration was, as I'm sure they had some idea what they wanted to do with the basic cinematography based on something they had seen.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Well?

It was good! I'd be interested to know what their film inspiration was, as I'm sure they had some idea what they wanted to do with the basic cinematography based on something they had seen.

It's a game, Metal Gear Solid. If you've never played it, you wouldn't appreciate some of the humor. There were a few obvious Office Space throw-backs in there too.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Yes, based on the description of the film, the title and one or two other obvious indications, I was able to guess that it might be based on that video game. :P

I haven't played it, but I still found the video funny. I was actually asking about the cinematography. Or was that derived from the game as well? I'm just curious if there were any other influences for the film aside from the game and Office Space.

Your son definitely has potential, Teresa. Is he in college this year? What's he studying? He should definitely be in a film program somewhere.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Your son definitely has potential, Teresa. Is he in college this year? What's he studying? He should definitely be in a film program somewhere.

Thanks Douva, he's at Austin Community College taking some basic classes. I'm not sure what ACC has in the way of a film program, but it's at the same level as their art program...I'm transferring him. :P

I'm just curious if there were any other influences for the film aside from the game and Office Space.

I am his sole inspiration...oh wait, I'm his mother. Nevermind.

Seriously, you should ask him, his website has a forum, signing up gives you access to the films bloopers. I would ask him for you but I'd probably get a different answer. LOL!

I'm hoping I can get them to produce a skydiving video, but they don't know that yet! LOL!

...guess they do now.:ph34r:

Interestingly enough, I have rough draft of a screenplay (short film) for skydiving that could lead into ideas for several more shorts.

Also, you might want to let them know about Kevin Smith's new monthly short film contest and see if they are interested in entering. It would be a great experience for them and some good exposure.