321seeya

Sex on the DZ

Basically, I just want to have a discussion on if people think that Sex on the dz is a problem.

My stance: just because many dropzones have all sorts of hardcore sex acts done after hours doesn't mean that it's okay for others to do so. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's acceptable. The more welcoming a dropzone is of after hours blowjobs/rimming/anal sex whatever, the easier it is for jumeprs to go and get a piece of ass during the day. I'm a selfish individual; I don't want others to ruin my fun and make me worry about stuff that shouldn't be an issue but is: Horney Skydivers.

Should dzs take a stricter stance on nekkidness to keep us all safe? SGC has a very strict policy that I applaud them for: they kick people off the dz if they masturbate on the plane.

Yes, I don't have to jump where hardcore sex acts are common. I have that choice, and I'm well aware of my choices. Just because I can speak with my dollar, should I not speak with words as well? Where does an owner draw the line between keeping the popular people happy and keeping everyone else feeling comfortable? Should a person feel forced into having to "just deal with it" to enjoy jumps?

When it comes to hardcore sex, I'm a big ol' prude. casual sex was cool when I was in high school because people in high school tend to be insecure. Grow up, people. blowing your fourway team is not cool. It is not cool to fill whatever void you have in your life with something so empty.

How much longer do people like me have to put up with others being retarded?

OBVIOUSLY A PARODY POST AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN ANY MANNER! IF YOU ARE GETTING LAID AT THE DZ...KEEP IT UP

BASE 3:16 - Even if you are about to land on a cop - DONT FORGET TO FLARE!
Free the soul -- DJ

Should dzs take a stricter stance on nekkidness to keep us all safe? SGC has a very strict policy that I applaud them for: they kick people off the dz if they masturbate on the plane.

To think all this time I thought guys couldn't get it up on the ride to altitude.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

they kick people off the dz if they masturbate on the plane.

The secret is to sit in the back of the plane, and to get your fly open easier use velcro instead of a zipper (a rigger can do this in 5 min). Then, after everybody sits down and has buckled their seatbelt (safety first!), pull out yer pecker and start rubbing it on their rig. I started freeflying and then found CRW...so I could sit in the back and nobody would notice ('cept the pilot, but he thinks its funny).

...and if they feel you rubbing, just tell them its a "pin check".
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.

.....but the only way we could test for people imparing themselves with sexual activities would a very dirty horrible job. Where would you find someone that would be willing to partake in such an roll to the dz?:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

As far has hardcore sex goes, I am against that, however a BLOWJOB IS NOT HARDCORE SEX.....anything that does not involve video and groups is not hardcore sex, I am pro sex all the way and always will be. I do not condone sex on the plane, especially during jumps, but once the beer light is on HELL YA! That is one thing I love so much about being a skydiver and being around dropzones so much is that the majority of people are open minded and view sex the same way as I do....okay you may flame me now...

I know that at my home DZ, lets just call it Skydive Greensbur, we all have a huge 17 way orgy on the way to altitude every load.

If this is a serious post, I don't get it.......... You can't stop people from being and doing what they want. Its skydiving, not an afterschool special.

I have observed skydivers chasing after popular/world-class skydivers and giving them the good head so that they can be cool, too.

I have observed people who use sex as a bonding experience, and that's sad. I'm confident enough in myself to get close to people with communication...not sex.