eightate8at8

CurvZ Lens color

Blue light is damaging to the retina/macula and has been linked to macular degeneration. It increases glare due to the increased scatter in blue/violet wavelenths compared to other colors. It decreases contrast sensitivity and alters colors.

Red tints will significantly impair color vision although may help somewhat with glare.

If you want a functional sunlens, get a polarized amber if you are glare sensitive or polarized gray if you want a little bit darker tint.

Ideally go with clear so that other jumpers can see where you're looking and can thus communicate with you far more effectively in freefall. You block off a large hunk of how other jumpers can read you in freefall by blocking their ability to see your eyes.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I wouldn't recommend buying any sunnies without trying em on first. I've yet to find anything but flex-z minis that work for me.
Blue lenses are crap for everything bar making glare worse and looking cool in photos ;)
Haven't tried reds but pretty sure they're pointless too unless you wanna see the sky in monochrome.
Yellow/amber are great for low light like sunset or dodgy weather days.
The pros of dark and clear lenses are pretty obvious.
Amber are good for nearly all conditions i reckon so i'd go for them first. id choose dark tint second (for super glare(y) days
B|

There is a difference between lens being tinted blue (thus becoming light filter favouring blue-ish wavelengths) and lens being coated with a layer of blue-ish wavelength reflective surface. First one is bad, second should in theory be better than clear lens since some blue light is reflected (and seen in photos thus making you über cool).
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne