ChasingBlueSky

Red Sox or Yankees?

So, who do you think will end up winning? Think the BoSox finally have a chance to break their curse against their nemisis?

I think this championship series will be bigger than who wins the World Series. This has to be the best match up all year!

I could careless about either team B| but I hate the Yankees more!!

This isn't going to be a series, this is going to be a WAR :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am originally from NY.

I've been a Yakee fan for 26 years. No other sporting team gets me more pumped up than the Yankees.

I was a fan in the 80's when they were horrible. My first Yankee game I saw Dave Raggetti pitch.

I hate nothing more than the Red Sox!
And nothing will make me happier than watching them try to figure out what went wrong again this year!

GO YANKEES
SOX SUCK

how come the world series, never has a team from australia or new zealand or england or africa?
did we get permanently banned to play in any us sport?
You all need to learn a game called rugby.
Go the all blacks!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

how come the world series, never has a team from australia or new zealand or england or africa?

who?:P

did we get permanently banned to play in any us sport?

Nah, we just play them better, why make you look bad :P Besides you have soccer and that funny baseball like game where you hold the bat the wrong way.;) Hey, now that I think about it - you have NFL Europe!

You all need to learn a game called rugby.
Go the all blacks!

I've played Irish Football a bunch of times - great game. You know its a real sport when you are still walking with a limp a week after the game.

Think the BoSox finally have a chance to break their curse against their nemisis?

Not if the series goes the way this game is going tonight! Yankees are kicking some major boston ass! 6-0, bottom of the third...

I think this championship series will be bigger than who wins the World Series. This has to be the best match up all year!

It is a great matchup and you're right this series is gonna rock....best part is, looks like I just scored tickets to game 6....if they're still playing by then!:)

*daizey*

I would love to see the Red Sox win...

having been born in Boston and all...

but...

I don't think it will happen, just cause its that close. It's a curse, literally.

Now, as far as the yanks buying their championships - they may have the highest payroll, but Boston has the second highest.

They'll lose tonight, but they'll pull through a good showing in the end. Just hope Pedro doesn't f*ck it up again 'daddy' tomorrow :S

Jen
Arianna Frances

I want the Sox to win. But, as I was leaving work today I had this feeling come over me that the Yankees were going to sweep the Sox.

We'll see what happens.....
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey