GARYC24

Hit & Run (vent!)

My truck got hit & run at a certain DZ during a certain competition I was a volunteer at this past week.
The damage will cost ~$600 at the least.
This really hurts money wise!
So, I was wondering just how bad or little
would one drive off if ya hit another vehicle?
I don't think I could EVER drive away getting smashed the way my vehicle did.
Another mind boggling puzzle in that no one heard nothing!
Gary (a victim, I have no rights)

When I was in high school I backed into a car leaving church-I was going to work and had left early so I was the only one in the parking lot. Just backing up and heard the tiniest bump that you ever heard. I got out and lokked and the whole front quarter panel of this pickup was caved in. I left a note and went to work. I got home and dad was waiting in the livingroom.
"Shane, Mr. Blank called for you, wanna tell me about it?"
We went to the man's house and he asked me where I hit the truck, I showed him the damage and he just died laughing. It seems that he had hit the side of his garage the week before and that was where the damage came from.
This has nothing to do with your situation but my wife's out of town tonight and I've got nothing better to do than post whore:)Hope that things work out for you. That whole "they'll get theirs someday" doesn't make you feel any better when you're out $600 right now.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried