shanehabb

Anyone wanna hook me up??

Two separate components.
Let's keep our terminology straight.
PUDS are limited to pull-out deployment systems. PUDs are specfic to different types of containers. Mixing and matching PUDS from different types of contaienrs is a confusing process, best left to Master Riggers.

Hacky-sacks are often seen sewn to throw-out pilot chutes and are interchangable between MOST types of throw-out containers. Again consult a rigger before mixing and matching handles.

Both types of handles have been superceded by modern free-fly handles.

On a humorous note: I am so old, that every time I see a hacky-sack, I get the urge to kick it!

Does anyone have a pud laying around that they dont need? a pud is hacky sack thats connected to a pilot chute lol. i need one and ill buy it off ya for 5 bucks or if you wanna be cool you can just send it to me.

Thanks,
Shane

Did you find one yet? I've got an extra one here in my personal stash. Pay for postage and its yours. B|
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

a pud is a low profile, pillow handle like on your cutaway.

a hacky is a hacky, sometimes called a 'monkey fist'.

Every time you make a post like this, correcting someone who probably has ten times the experience that you do, you are doing one of two things, there are no other options.

1) Proving to the internet world how very much you know about the subject

2) Proving to the internet world how very little you know about he subject.

Want to take a guess at which one you just did?

Putting post history aside, he is correct. A monkey fist is a type of knot, a hacky is a footbag (hacky-sack) and a pud is a pillow type handle.

Calm down.