ltdiver

Why women live longer? (news article)

http://paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=81435

Why Women Live Longer

Sunday October 24, 2004 (1341 PST)

ISLAMABAD, October 25 (Online): Women live longer than men in just about all parts of the globe. But why?.

No one has provided exact scientific proof, but the National Women's Health Information Center offers some contributing factors:.

* Men tend to smoke and drink more than women and have less healthy lifestyles.

* Men do not seek medical help as often as women.

* Men tend to join in fearless, risky, dangerous behaviors more than women.

* Men largely define themselves by their work, which adds to their stress and hampers their emotional side. This can cause problems in maintaining relationships and careers.

So ladies, get your man to visit the doctor more often, eat more green leafy vegetables, and to avoid skydiving stints with his macho friends.

End.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

to avoid skydiving stints with his macho friends

But is it OK if he skydives with me?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:D According to if you like him or not. :P

Good idea...B|...OOops...I mean...encourage everyone to be healthy...or not...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...To whom it may concern: I believe that a certain someone needs to eat more greens and I have even encourage said male to eat healthier foods...of course I guess I should start doing that too...:P...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Men largely define themselves by their work, which adds to their stress and hampers their emotional side. This can cause problems in maintaining relationships and careers.

The stress keeps them from maintaining a relationship. Sure, you only need one source of stress in your life at a time. :ph34r:

I guess you realize that you are going to remain single until you learn to lie effectively. Also, try to act like you are listening when they talk.

I know women VERY WELL....that's why I remain single :D:D:D:D:D

Ok, women might live longer than men, but men are smarter than women :)

Ivan! That's awful! That must have been a terrible way to die!

You know, I just read an article about what to do in that situation. Basically, always carry one of those pointy hammers designed to break auto glass. There was more to it, but if your car's electric windows become disabled, you're screwed without something to break them.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

if your car's electric windows become disabled, you're screwed without something to break them.

My mom and I had the same discussion when I was around 18.
"You should never buy a car with electric windows because if you drive off a bridge, your windows won't work." (I live in Florida. Lots of bridges and water)
"That seems pointless. If I am so drunk that I drive off a bridge, I'll be too drunk to swim. Might as well stay in the car where they can recover the body."

(Unlike being stupid, being a smartass can be immediately painful.)