alana

Chick's Rock Pics-Got some?

If anyone has any pics from Chick's Rock boogie, let's see them! It was an awesome boogie! It was so nice to see such talented women in the air...we truly rock!
Thanks to all the boys that supported us (not that they don't always) but it was nice to hear them yelling "Chick's Rock" as we exited the airplane!

Until next year! :)

I have to get mine off the cameras and onto the website.. but I will.. I promise.. and there are some that are kinda fun.. just from looking at them initially:P

Even some of you.

Its nice having my cameras back finally.. I even have some NEW PMS pics to send in.

It was great to see you girls too.....

Alana, my sista', we did f@#% with people all night long about our names, but we've had to deal with our whole lives...;)

Rosa...great to see you too...hopefully it won't be too long until the next time!

Chick's Really do Rock!

It was such a fun weekend! I'm always sad after Chicks Rock because it's the last summer boogie for me. :( It was great jumping and rockin with all the super hotties this year. What a great turnout compared to last year!

Can't wait to see some air pics. I'll try to get Toe Up to post some.

WE ROCK!