sfgroschwitz

New L&B Solo II?

I just got what appears to be a new version of the Solo as a warranty replacement directly from L&B (did I mention their service is terrific?). It came in the same packaging as the Solo, but the unit itself shows a few differences. The logo on the front face says Solo II, the buttons are red, and there's a red line around the side of the unit where the seam is between the front and the back panels. On one spot that red seam is bigger in the form of a square and encompasses a white circle. Hard to explain, I'll take a picture later.

Has anyone heard what the deal is? Any other product updates in the pipeline at L&B?
---
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
~ Bertrand Russell

L&B has announced the release of the Solo II, Optima II and Viso II. We just received a packet of info on all three, similar to what they had shown at the PIA in February.

It'll be a few weeks or so before dealers have them due to the number of orders, but this is the new water resistant version.

Mike
ChutingStar.com