sunshine

Does it bother you to have sex while your pets are in the room?

Ah it depends on the pet if it’s a dog and he/she doesn’t care it’s fine. I used to have two cockatiels and when ever me and my Girl friend at the time would get jiggy with it he would start getting jiggy with his girl friend. That was just too disturbing so I would just move them to another room.:D
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

It would depend on the type of pet. Dogs have that curious stare that would give me a feeling of being watched.
Cats on the other hand have that 'whatever you do, you don't impress me' attitude, therefore I wouldn't mind them being around while doing the deed.
Same goes for a goldfish or an iguana...;)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Been too long since we had a good sex thread. So does it bother you if pets are in the room watching while you're getting jiggy with it?

Hell yeah it would bug me. Pet's tend to stare with that inquisitive look on their face. They belong outside or in the other room.

True story. This friend of mine was having sex with his girlfriend in a van and his dog was there. Next thing you know...
Oh whoops! I thought I was in the PUB! Nevermind.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)