Evelyn

Eloy or All Women RWCamp?

I can't afford to do both. The all women RW/tunnel camp at Perris would give me some much needed training, but the Eloy boogie would probably be more fun and cost less. Am undecided what I should do. Please help!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Boogies do tend to be more *fun* in a vacation sense. Camps can be a lot of fun too, just not the "stay up all night and do tequila shots until you puke" sense. As for money wise, you're lucky! I spend waaaaaaay more at boogies. ;c)

Camps are great places to network and up skills in a small amount of time. Boogies are great for meeting people frm all over and attending epic parties.

__

__

If you're looking to improve your skills, the camp is the way to go. Boogies are great, but they are lots of them, and they are usually there every year.

Skills camps are loads of fun, and you walk away with tremendously improved skills....

.....to show off at your next boogie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

If you're looking to improve your skills, the camp is the way to go. Boogies are great, but they are lots of them, and they are usually there every year.

Skills camps are loads of fun, and you walk away with tremendously improved skills....

.....to show off at your next boogie!

...and then there is the comfort, bonding and comraderie. It will have a vibe all it's own.

Michael

Got to agree with GravityGirl.
What are you goals in skydiving?

Evelyn, you are at a place in your skydiving numbers that a camp will teach you so much. Just look at the Women that will be teaching at that camp. Boogies come and go, but when will you get a chance to do a camp with those women again?

My vote is for the camp.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

nina, arianna, lise and eliana are all very incredible women. it is so rare to have these chicas together offering their skills and knowledge, i think you would regret not going. they have so much to offer as incredible skydivers, as women, and their input and insight would be worth its weight in gold. you'll have before you members of 4 different nations national teams. how cool is that? you'll be coached by a member of the italian, swiss, norweigian and us national team.

it's not like you'd be trading fun for knowledge. you will still have an incredible amount of fun with the skills camp but you'll also be working on your skills with 4 of the best women in the world (and i didn't mean 4 of the best "women" - they are 4 of THE best....period). and you'll be at perris for god's sake! there's no way you can go to perris and NOT have fun. :)

absorb! ;)

arlo