bigway

UPT's 50,000th Container!!

Does that imply that sport vectors have a seperate serial numbering from military vectors, student vectors, and tandem Sigmas? The ad focuses on sport Vector (pistures), what if the rig number 50,000 falls into a mass military order?

Hiw not the serial numbering system work (sport vectors, military vectors, student vectors, and tandem Sigmas rigs)? Seperate numbers, one poll of (shared) numbers????

It does say Bill Booths 'companies'. I really dont know, but I did think I could maybe have a chance of getting it correct seeing the Serial numbers are on the confirmations we get everytime we place an order, though am now told these will no longer be.

ANyway, good luck to whoever wins it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I dont work for them but we are doing 30% off Vector 3's containers with options at 25% off until the 50,000 the one is ordered.

I would love to see one of my customers collect the 50,000th container and be able to have some one on one time with Bill.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I just got a new Vector 3 (#49658), and I'm looking forward to jumping it in Moab. I will say this about the container - even if you pay full price for it, it is a very nice system. Every single detail about the sales, shipping, packaging, and product appears to be well thought-out. I've watched and helped pack reserves for several of the other American manufacturers over the years, and this is the Cadillac of containers. Except it's better, Cadillac being not such a great brand anymore.

I expect the 50K will be made very soon now - good luck to you buyers!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I have ordered about 11 in the past week.
Have not received a serial number for any of them yet.

Those who are thinking of ordering a UPT container should make the dash to confirm their slots this week as I have a feeling it will all be over next week.

If one of my customers win it, I thank them very much and yes of course I will accept the trip to the USA and the accommodations on your behalf.

Hope you all read the fine print in our sales agreement ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The dealer whose customer won already knows. I have a small stack of confirmations over the past week. 49,980 and then the rest are 50,018+

Your customer mike seems to have been very close.

Anymore competitions going on?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Skybear

***Karnage Krew is a Legend :))))

They ended up as the biggest scam in the gear business. You call that legend????:S

i probably got the last main- and reserve-canopy ever delivered from karnagekrew.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda