narcimund

Just married!

Now, the question is what kind of champagne did you serve?...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love champagne...B|

We emptied the cellar of all of our Veuve Clicquot (orange label) and were about to start scraping the bottom shelf (misc German and local bubblies) when a friend who owns a wine shop arrived with a magnum of Tattinger! Hurray!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

were about to start scraping the bottom shelf (misc German and local bubblies) when a friend who owns a wine shop arrived with a magnum of Tattinger! Hurray!

ooooof.... that was a close call.. lol

There's definitely an advantage to having wineries and wine shops as clients. They love it when we let them pay part of their invoices in wine. We even walled off a section of our basement to be a properly chilled cellar room just for the collection we're accumulating that way.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I guess the 66% of America that is against gay marriage is not posting to this thread?

Marriage was established for one man and one woman. Do what you like, but deep down inside everyone knows that homosexuality is not normal.

However, you guys are both BASE jumpers, so you will always be my friends.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Did you guys ever think that I can be a friend to someone, but not approve of their lifestyle? I've got several gay friends, however, I don't like nor do I approve of their homosexuality.

Am I the only one here that thinks sticking your dick in another man's rectum is quite odd?

some friend.

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only