lightningbugirl

looking for a new cd...

O.A.R.'s newest cd (studio cd that is) is great..... it's called "in between now and then" ... if ya watch freeflir's "first video" or my eloy holiday boogie video 2003 you canhear a few of thier songs...... lets see ifi can find links......... wiil edit if i do....

Dunno how new it is but after watching a very good Guns 'n' Roses documentary the other day i'm keen to check out some stuff by Slash's band Velvet Revolver. Might not be for everybody though...

Plus there's a new Depeche Mode remixes CD that's just been released, pretty good. I think it's all their stuff from 81 - 04.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yesterday I bought 2 CDs and I'm very happy with both of them. They are Robbie Williams: Greatest hits and Bryan Adams: The best of me.

I don't know whether they're your style but there are some absolutely beautiful songs on both.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

Recently bought a CD by a band called Caviar. Their single "On the DL" has been getting very light airplay, but it's one of the best overall alternative albums I've bought in a long time. Their website has a link where you can sample some of their tunes:
www.thecaviarmy.com
An earlier song by them called "Tangerine Speedo" made it on a Charlie's Angels soundtrack.

Also check out Tony C and the Truth. Great song called "Little Bit More" anchors a pretty decent album.
www.tonycandthetruth.com

www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1366

and

www.jumpingmad.com/girlfalldown/1stvid-1.wmv

and

www.ofarevolution.com ... band's website.........

clay's first songon there is o.a.r. and the second song on my vid is too..... you can find alot of thier live shows online but i'd go with any of thier studio albums..... "in between now and then" is cool second would be "risen" and third would be the "wanderer".. but the wander is a must buy just for "crazy game of poker".....

INTERPOL!!!!

This band rocks, Interpolantics just came out, and it's great, but I like their first CD PDA better. They are kind of a cross between Echo and the Bunnymen and Psychadelic Furs without the 80's stigma.

If you like trip hop/dance, check out U.N.K.L.E., they also just released a new CD Never, Never, Land, but Pysence Fiction (1999) is my favorite.

Marilyn Manson, Lest We Forget is pretty badass.

Check out anything by:

Crystal Method
Dandy Warhols

Pretty trippy stuff is Portishead, this woman has an awesome voice.

You can listen to samples of music on buymusic.com, cduniverse.com and amazon.com if you want to check it out before you invest.

Another http://www.modestmouse.com Too good to even label, it just rocks

Most definitely! Modest Mouse's CD is great!

I picked that one and Tears for Fears new one up last weekend and have listened to them pretty much non stop all week.

Jen
Arianna Frances