Rottenmilk

Middle East jobs?

"Contact Halliburton and its subsidiraries."

Not for political jobs, surely Jeanne?:)
Truck drivers, construction people, and all round good guys like myself are always in demand though.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Truck drivers, construction people, and all round good guys like myself are always in demand though.

Although I'm looking for a political job (ie. foreign relations, etc.), I do have a friend in Iraq who is a truck driver for one of the construction companies. Needless to say, he is making an extraordinary amount of money.
J.

Needless to say, he is making an extraordinary amount of money.

KENNETH BIGLEY.......

You with me?:S
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

KENNETH BIGLEY......

Trust me, I'm definitely looking for a position within the Green Zone that allows me to simply sip martinis with the international press corp.!;)
J.

The green zone may be one color but based on 20-20 hindsight it has different shade's of green.

Wanna bet your life which shade of green your going to get and how your going to get there. The REMF's always get the best shade.

BTW someone else will decide if you get to carry a gun, which really won't stop a IDE or RPG or O-Shit (OS) or Shit happens (SH).

Enjoy:)R.I.P.