dzbabe

Thanks....from Chris Martin's family

I want to tell everyone...Thank you....for all the support and condolences that everyone has sent. It is very apparent that Chris touched many lives.

This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. I would like everyone to please stay in touch. I need all the friends I can get right now.

Thank you so much.....

Kristi and Haley

I would like everyone to please stay in touch. I need all the friends I can get right now.

Like we're going anywhere silly girl. :P

~There needs to be a kissy-face smiley on this thing...

Yeah I'd like to see her *try* to get rid of us!
:P

Kristi, I had at least one eye on you all weekend and your strength is absolutely amazing. If you ever feel it faltering, just call.

I want to tell everyone...Thank you....for all the support and condolences that everyone has sent. It is very apparent that Chris touched many lives.

This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. I would like everyone to please stay in touch. I need all the friends I can get right now.

Thank you so much.....

Chris and your family are in my daily prayers. I never had the chance to meet Chris in person but he had a lot of influence in my Xaos choices! We emailed back and forth for a while and he was very helpful. I know that he was a very caring person and I personally was very taken by his passing. May the Lord be with Chris and your family for good, he is missed.
:(

Kristi and Haley