jumperconway

Serious Prayers needed!

My Mother who has sufferred through chemo and radiation for cancer of the esophogus is in a world of hurt! She has dealt with the problems left over from the treatments an now has viral pneumonia in the lungs. She has waited for three days to have the tests done and cant take it through the the throat and wil have to have it done invasive through the back. The problem is that if she gos into resperatory failure she won't ever cxome out and she has accepted that. I haven't! I am hurting like a mofo rite now...............I love this women with all of my heart and she is the one who has stood behind me skydiving!

Prayers for both of you. I hope my children will fight with me to the end the way you are with your mom. I'm sure she's very proud of you. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Like I've told you before, your Mom is very lucky to have you because you love her so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. You being there is making things easier for her I'm sure.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Conway, I'm so sorry this is happening -- you both are in my prayers. And what Lisa said is true -- having you there makes this much easier for her.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh Conway, I'm so sorry. [:/]

Prayers, vibes, and strong healing thoughts for you and your mom. Just hang in there and keep your spirits up for her- she's a tough cookie.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?