bigway

win a prize

I am bored and am starting my backpacking adventures around europe again. Now if someone wants to play and guess it right i will buy them a slot at their dz.
I will give one clue for each photo.
I will upload a different photo every week.
You might not be interested in this but it could be fun.
I will PM a moderator to tell them the answer so i can not change it.
The photo will be of a different location each week.
Todays photo is in the united kingdom.
If some one tells me the name of this place or the town i will buy you a slot at your dz via credit card.
Have fun.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

can you see the monster?:)
nah it is not that.
oh, i now have the first season of that deadwood.

Damn that's the only body of water I can name in the UK :(... Awesome about Deadwood, I hope you enjoy it as much as my dad, brother, myself and my two roommates have.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

To me the river seems to be flowing in a long, graceful, and gentle path, so that would mean that the river is flowing eastward. So, here is my guess:

The Thames, 338 km (210 mi) long, flows eastward out of the Cotswold Hills and weaves through the metropolis of London. The Thames provides water to the city of London and is used to carry commercial freight. Other important rivers in England are the Mersey, which enters the Irish Sea at Liverpool; the River Humber on the east coast, into which the Trent River and several other rivers flow; and the Tyne River in northern England, which flows past Newcastle upon Tyne to the North Sea.

Did I name enough rivers that I came close?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You said:

Todays photo is in the united kingdom.

Those places are all in the UK. Damn, I didn't think UK was that big:S

All this work isn't worth a jump ticket. I just go enjoy one of those items from the care package you sent me:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey