beerline

Anybody jumping a 90 velo in a 303 micron?

Looking at the chart I don't think it will. Maybe you could use a mesh slider and reduce the pack volume. Or, change the way you pack so the bag is taller and not wide. then add longer rubber bands than normal for the stows that go through the grommets and lengthen your closing loop.

I don't think ANYONE should try this. That is probably why you aren't getting responses because nobody HAS tried it. It is too dangerous for someone with your experience level. When you start experimenting with smaller lines sets like the PD Factory team then you can start downsizing your container. Everyone wants to look COOL these days with small containers. Slow down please. Let's be careful out there!

Not to mention some poor packer is probably going to have to pack it, because whoever buys it finds it to be too hard to pack.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So the basic answer is that no one has tried it. Thats all I was looking for. I didnt order a container that was to small, I bought if used over a year ago. And its worked great for the canopy I currently own. Im not experementing with smaller linesets, I dont even know where you got that from. Usually a container can hold at least one size up or down.

It's attitudes like this that get people killed. People, please use the manufacture guidelines for the containers. They've done all the testing in the world and if it could fit something else, don't you think it would say it could fit something else?

Of course there are always those who don't abide by the rules. Beerline is probably a BASE jumper.

Im actually not a base jumper. But its replys like yours that make people not want to use this website as an educational forum. I asked a simple question and got responces that had noting to do with the question. And I find your negative outlook on base jumpers funny.