Evelyn

Strange Question...

it sounds like she wants to whore herself out for jumps! Woh... wth does she do for free flights on the airlines?

extact my first thourght along whith words as h##ker:S
no respect to stuff like that...That people are dumb enough to pay drinks like that is one thing but getting education payed like that.. yeiks.. :|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

She's single, 30's, very cute, perfect figure, etc. and I think she is used to getting whatever she wants from a guy. ... I think she is looking for a relationship as well as free SD lessons.

You just described the exact kind of girl I would want to stay as far away from as possible. :P

I like the "single, 30s, very cute, perfect figure" part, but the rest is a big red flag.

Just the fact that she is trying to finagle this kind of deal tells me she is one to watch from a safe distance.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

:D:D:D

holy crap... where to start??? :D

"please can you introduce me to your group of friends so I can get thousands of dollars worth of freebies from them for nothing? No... they won't be unhappy with the deal. Honest. They'll thank you for it... and then me, you and my new boy-bitch can see each other all the time, at work and at the dz, just like we've always wanted to..." :D

just tell her that all the blokes at your dz are gay and that keeping current costs $1000 a month which she'll have to pay for... that'll do it :ph34r:

despite that, I agree with Tonto - she sounds like she's got that skydiver attitude already... :D

*** "Hi, want to jump with us?" "I've got 25 jumps." "That's ok."***

Are you really saying here that a newbie looking towards the end of improving his or her skills by accepting a request to jump with an experienced jumper and paying for his or her own slot is the same thing? It's not and everyone knows that! Hmmm... did you learn by doing all solo jumps? I think not....you had me totally agreeing with you until then...

She's actually looking for a 'relationship' is she? What happens when she wants to learn scuba diving, skiing, or surfing? This girl must have really been around if she knows a lot of sports!! ;):P