STAG

Neptune Display 1/2 there

The top half of the display is still there, but the bottom half is blank. I can still read the altitude, but only the top half of the numbers.
Happened last weekend in the middle of a jump.

Anyone ever had this happen, or know any attempt fixes at the problem?

The top half of the display is still there, but the bottom half is blank. I can still read the altitude, but only the top half of the numbers.
Happened last weekend in the middle of a jump.

Anyone ever had this happen, or know any attempt fixes at the problem?

Have you replaced the battery? If a battery replacement doesn't resolve the problem it might be damaged. Did you at some point bang or submit the device to an impact, specifically, the screen?

In either case, I'd contact Alti-2 (jenn) and make them aware of your issue. I am confident that they will take care of you.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

It appears that I will be.
I loved my Neptune for the longest!
Always kept her fed with fresh batteries, updated firmware....but she decided to not work for me. After "bitching" about a 7 YEAR OLD ELECTRONIC DEVICE in the threads here....Alti2 reached out to me. E-mailed and called me to offer a repair / replacement.
I shipped it to them last week and it sounds like I'm getting a replacement.
I honestly never even considered that a company would provide that level of support on such an old device.
WOW.
B|

Sweet! Yea, they're customer service rocks!

On one last dive, we funneled and someone in our group lost their Neptune after crashing into a few bodies (which at the time I didn't know, went flying past my face). He explained to Alti that the mount broke, they happily sent him a new one with a new mount AND armor casing for free. THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE.
"Fail, fail again. Fail better."
-Samuel Beckett

This happened to me too. I always have the Neptune in an Armor2. The device is about 1,5 years old. The top half doesn't display anything. As far as I know it didn't take any impact. I replaced the battery but this didn't change anything.

On the screen it seems to have 3 scratches on the screen on the inside (the outside of the screen is not damaged).

Will contact alti-2 about it and see what they can do.