eeneR

Oh yea!!!! Orlando Tunnel Rocks!!!

Well We just got back from what was day one for some of us on this great tunnel adventure!

All I can say to that is
..............................................................................................................

TUNNEL = CRACK[/B][/I]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I managed to do 45 min in the tunnel today. Not sure if my arms will work tomorrow or not yet, but we will find out...actually they don't have much of a choice as I have another 45 scheduled for tomorrow!!!

I have to send out major thanks to Olaf Brell!!! What a kick ass tunnel coach!!! :)I will not give him $5, I will not give him $5.......:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I managed to do 45 min in the tunnel today. Not sure if my arms will work tomorrow or not yet, but we will find out...actually they don't have much of a choice as I have another 45 scheduled for tomorrow!!!

they better work enough to lift margarita glasses tomorrow, or you're in trouble!

What a kick ass tunnel coach!!! :)

And what a kickass boozehag coach I will be!

90 minutes each person, in two days??
you are going to be sore! bring motrin!

we will be there saturday nite at 930pm....you probably will be done by then. If you are still there, be sure to say hi!

Going to zhills on sunday?

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

She will have done over 100 minutes of tunnel time in the last two weeks between this and the time in Perris during the bigway camp. Not bad huh? I'm thinking its going to be her back more than anything else.

we will be there saturday nite at 930pm....you probably will be done by then. If you are still there, be sure to say hi!

IIRC, her time is late at night, so they may be there after your time. Then again, I could be wrong.

Ok.....Day 2 update!!!!!

45 more minutes...and what did we learn today!

1. I think way the fuck too much...however it is fun being the monkey in the tube making funny faces and doing wierd stuff at the tourists! Like having to hold your foot in your hand behind your back and not move :o

2. The silver nylon from Tony suits becomes see thru when it becomes wet!!!! :o:$

3. Old habits are hard to break....:S I will stay in mantis, I will stay in mantis, I will stay in mantis :)

4. Two days...45 min each...wow...now...tommorow...another 30 min!!! :D

TUNNEL IS CRACK!!!!!!![/B][/RED]

:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Tunnel camp rox! B|

I don't think I've ever had this much fun before!

If anyone gets a chance to do a camp at the Orlando tunnel, you need to get Olaf as a coach - he's fantastic! As Gretchen was saying today, his criticism isn't even worthy of the word, as he never approaches it as that.

I'm getting 90 some odd minutes over the 3 days, its so cool! I got to practice all sorts of stuff and learned tons! I'm all ready for AFF now :ph34r::P

it started to pour during our last hour and, being the only one without an open face, it hurt!! but... even when stopping was suggested we all said no.

Got to do turns, knee turns, slides and fall rate control - and fun little 2 ways with Olaf. boy is this stuff fun! Ya, I'm sore, and I'll be even more so tomorrow. I'm hoping my arms aren't as tired tomorrow morning as they were this morning (although thats doubtful) - I'm dying to nail mantis tomorrow!

Now Mar, eeneR, Gretchen, Riddler and I are getting ready to meet Andrea and Stacy for dinner.

We're already making plans to come back in the spring! :D:ph34r:

Ya, its alot of money, but totally worth it. gotta do it again, and again, and again!!

TUNNEL IS CRACK!!!:D:P

Jen
Arianna Frances

eeneR,

Never thought I'd say this, but you're right! The tunnel is awesome. My first time in, I had something wrong with a nerve in my shoulder which caused me a lot of pain. However, it did give the tourists something to laugh about.:$ At that time I thought the tunnel was evil. Arlo kept kicking my ass about that. I went 2 more times after that. I finally got the hang of it during my 3rd session. What a f*cking blast that was!!!!B|

Holy Crap, who the hell let this post fall to the second page>:(

Those girls (and Riddler) worked their ass off in the tunnel and no one is posting back to them?>:(

Well, the next time I put a camp together, I know who I'm inviting.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I went with Jon Pinyon and Kyle Starkes.....you couldn't get any better instructors IMHO. These guys fly like they were born in the sky and they can do it ALL!

If anyone out there doubts the fun and value of the tunnel, let them now be advised.....GO!!!!!!!!!!

Since attending the tunnel, I have yet to blow a formation skydive.....I'm on cloud nine!

Blue skies
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Since attending the tunnel, I have yet to blow a formation skydive.....I'm on cloud nine!

I am soo excited right now, I cannot wait to actually take what I learned and use it on a skydive.

I agree 100% how amazing tunnel time is. When I had my first 10 min at the bigway camp I was soo impressed with the whole process and what you can do/learn. At that point I couldnt wait till this past weekend!!!! Holy crap the amount you can learn, not to mention having the ability for your instructor to go no...dont do it that way...hop into the tunnel and actually show you exactly how to do it! right in front of you...step back out and let you try! :ph34r:

That was the best chunck of change I have spent in a long time!!! and am in the process of planning to do it again very soon@!!!!!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

hahaha - you had the time after us on Saturday huh?

LMAO! It was pouring dude! :D:ph34r: Hurts like hell didn't it! :D The funniest part was that it was only raining in that area. People living 10 min. away didn't get any rain!

I wanna go back :(

now

Sunny Orlando home to 4" of snow [:/]

Jen
Arianna Frances

Not bad huh? I'm thinking its going to be her back more than anything else.

Actually....I really wasnt hurting too bad. Muscles felt worked, but I wasnt in horrible pain. Managed to only have to take a bit of advil for maintance to keep it under control....ok well except the one 2 min session that 3/4 of the way into I got a nasty cramp in my left shoulder! :o that was messed up......:S It is hard as hell to keep mantis with a cramp in your shoulder, much less not fly like an AFF1 bwahahahaha
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto