KawiZX900

West Coast Choppers

is having a party tomorrow Saturday the 13th. noon till six. Free open to the public bring as many people as you want..

FuManchu

Smut Peddlers

Manic Hispanic are all performing...

http://www.westcoastchoppers.com

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Sweet, I'll hop on my Kawasaki Vulcan and ride the 2000miles to Long Beach...I hope I don't miss the party...:P

Remember kids, putting a WCC sticker on your truck doesn't make you cool.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

------------------------------------------------------------

I got a T-Shirt that has the same logo but it says "West Coast Skydiver". Is that cool:Phmmm

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

My son (Esau, 13) lives in NY and went out to the city with his Mom and her boyfriend. He was wearing a WCC shirt I gave him. They spent some time near Tavern Rock, where the Orange County Chopper boys are. He says he got flipped off a couple times and got alot of dirty looks from the locals!

Easy Does It

Sweet, I'll hop on my Kawasaki Vulcan and ride the 2000miles to Long Beach...I hope I don't miss the party...:P

Or the OCC (orange county choppers) I see a lot of there shit sold here. Though they build some cool bikes, the father son combo should just shut up and build bikes[:/]

I love it when people come up to my bike saying "that is such a cooooll" and in mid sentence say "oh it's not a harley":|
But what made it worth while... when someone did that once... and I was talking to one of my friends that was on his harley... and he said "dude where's your bike:D" that shuts them up pretty quick. I've found *most* Harley rides cool, their attitude is more... hey as long as your riding it don't matter what... It is the posers that don't have a bike, nor even know how to ride one

But what made it worth while... when someone did that once... and I was talking to one of my friends that was on his harley... and he said "dude where's your bike" that shuts them up pretty quick.

Yup, it always seems to be the posers. Every once in a while, we're talking very rare, do I find a HD rider that's an ass like that. If you're riding, you're riding, it doesn't matter who made it, two wheels and a motor.B| Although I'm not too big of a fan of those scooter things.:P

Metal Mulisha was out ramping back flips all day long, and the Star Boyz were out there doin stoppies and wheelies like it was going out of style. bunch of dregs in the mob though... didn't expect that at a biker show..... overall it was neat. Some sick bikes out there.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Metal Mulisha was out ramping back flips all day long,

Those guys are fucking SICK, that's basically the only sport that's made it to the mainstream "extreme" sports that I truely consider to be extreme. When they screw up, its like hooking in a swoop, same kind of impact and injuries.:o

I love it when people come up to my bike saying "that is such a cooooll" and in mid sentence say "oh it's not a harley"

Me too...especially since mine is, but doesn't say it anywhere on it ;)

I'd like to see that, it would tell you one thing, they don't know shit about bikes,

and

AD.... Posers and scooters.... like they were made for each other.

Just happened again yesterday. Guy comes up to me as I'm starting up. Looks the bike up and down, gets on his knees and is inspecting the engine. Tells me he used to have a 50 something pan head, and then asks what my bike is. ;)

Oh yeah...and then I got to the Harley dealership to pick up some oil and some guy is looking at my bike. He actually knows that it's a sportster because he said, "Nice Sportster, what is it, a 750?" :)

My wife didn't understand why I gave away all of my Harley shirts when I sold the bike--it just wouldn't be right to keep them---but, since I was getting myself financially more prepared to marry, I'm happy with the choice.............But I still miss the bike
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I get the same sportster crap!!! I even get wow thats a nice bike for a sportster. I love it when I get put into larger classes because of the modifications I have made and beat the same guy that was looking down at my bike. Then when I ask if they want to race as well they really shut up! IMO the sportster is the perfect Harley (for my needs) Its fast and can be made ALOT faster. It handles great. and for no more then the distances I ride 300-400 miles a day when I ride. I know I've been riding! Don't get me wrong I'm looking at Road Kings and Ultra's in the next couple of years but I will still keep my sporty!

Chris

I know what you mean. My sporty is a sleeper but it will absolutely scald the dawg when I get on it. Nothing like looking over at the crotch rocket kiddies as you stay right there with them as they think they are leaving you in the dust.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

It made a little difference but not enough to really notice. I do notice that my jetting is alittle more critical to temp and weather. I just like the way the butterflies open and close as I gas it -- Thats Cooool!!!!B|:D

Chris

Hate to say it, but the Hypercharger is nothing more than a flashy rain collecter. For a Sporty, nothing outflows the Screamin Eagle Hi Flow aircleaner in pure cfm. Doesn't look as cool, but there you go.

There's a reason they are on the Buells ;)

Actually, I ran a velocity stack on my street shovelhead for a while. Great flow, cool as hell, but sucked my damn pants leg in all the time at stop lights. You don't look anywhere near as cool on a stalled bike trying to extricate your leg from the carb. I put the S&S back on with a K&N element.

You don't look anywhere near as cool on a stalled bike trying to extricate your leg from the carb.

Bwaahahahaha...it would be better if once you got it all back together, you restarted the bike and tried to roll away in 2nd...:P

I completely agree. The hyper charger is just for that looks. Like I said I like to watch the butterflies open up when I gas it :D:D It does add flow but as you said the screamin Eagle air cleaner has the best balance. I actually have parts on my bike that hamper performance for looks. My bike will run but I also like to have it win a trophy in a show also. There are better pipes / aircleaners / carbs / etc... then what I am running and I can gain horse power by switching but then I would lose jump money on buying new parts.

Chris

I agree 100%. I run mostly Screaming Eagle parts on mine and while it may not look or sound as cool as some of the other aftermarket parts out there, they definately provide better performance and you don't get hassled by cops or have to worry about things like water or pants getting in the way.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING