skymama

Atlanta Freefly Festival Pictures

Thanks! As always, it was wonderful seeing you, George Clinton

hmmm.....I just remember seeing Brian fall over doing a lazy boy....oh yeah...and then fly into and trip over my lines......:ph34r:

Time to get Mel glasses......:ph34r::ph34r:

BaddaBing!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Ya know...you have 1 botched landing (and it wasnt even that high for gods sake).....:P

I'm still blaming my half cocked pilot chute B|

Bastard :D

At least you had the balls to show up to the boogie, unlike proswooper (Yes Paul that's you) who frigging flaked on the lot of us........

See you soon bro. (Sebastian?)

Blues,
Ian

Thanks for all the pix :)Man what a GREAT boogie!!!
Hats off to Skydive Atlanta for the kickass time.
Scotty and I had a fantastic time cooking and hanging out with you all!
We sure do hope to see you guys down here in Z-Hills this winter when it gets REAL COLD up there. But if not :|....you will for sure see us next year :)SDA YOU GOT IT GOING ON B|
<>
Scotty and Tami

Yeah really.....Paul was "yessing" us to death and then was a no show. He was just skeered~

Thanks to all for finding pics of me ;)....each boogie I'll get a little better at being at the right place, at the right time B|

Until we do it again...hugs and kisses to all!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

yeah....maybe i can get Alli to give ME a lapdance next year, and i'll hand off the camera for someone else to take pics.

awww jake, i think you deserve one especially after you took all of the photos for us. B|

speaking of photos: i REALLY need to get off my bum and email them to siddy!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

all i had to do was ask alli for one nicely. i feel very lucky. :ph34r:

(note jonathan in the background taking pics with my camera. whoever stole it, surely kept those pics. [:/])

jake - you are due for a favor for taking so many pics for the pms ladies. i'm sure some of us could reward you - and get you a pic to remember it. ;) :D

whoever stole it, surely kept those pics.

I thought you got it back???

Nuts...

Same f*cker who took your camera probably has my pilot chute *grumble* Yeah if anyone finds a pilot chute they dont own in their suitcase, I'd really like it back please [:/]

Blues,
Ian

I thought you got it back???

Nope. :( Avis says no one turned it in - so someone that works for Avis in ATL or someone that rented the car, is the owner of a camera that cost me over $400 and my awesome ATL pics. :( Luckily, I delete any nude / incriminating photos from the flash card any time I leave home with my camera. Phew....

So - I bought a new camera. Got it for $100 less - but still - ouch. :(

(note jonathan in the background taking pics with my camera. whoever stole it, surely kept those pics. [:/])

i know bee... :(... very sad that someone would keep your camera. freaking wack-off is probably looking at them while sitting on ian's pilot chute!

you also had pics of me doing the 'Ashley-Simpson-SNL-dummy-dance'. we had so much fun FRIDAY nite as well as Saturday!

Really sucks you never got your camera back, maybe this will make you feel better:

The ass monkey that has your camera is looking through the pics of all the hot chicks in his parents basement and starts to kill a kitten. He flicks further to your lap dance shot and thinking there has to be one more and the kitten is just about dead...

BAM!!! He sees the pic of me... >:( He's so shocked that the kitten dies and then he's scarred for life, thinking he's gay because he climaxed looking at a guy... >:( :P

Feel better? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you also had pics of me doing the 'Ashley-Simpson-SNL-dummy-dance'. we had so much fun FRIDAY nite

:D i know!!! took us how many tries to get the pic right? hahaha... we'll need to do it again. i had a lot of fun in the parking lot that fri night. :)

Oh yeah! I remember that dance! That was friggin' hilarious! Damn that camera thief!

And yes Melli Baby, you DO need to get those pics to Sid! I wanna see them!:)

LOL~ yes chris, i did that dance just for You! :P

the pics will be the ones in jake's gallery (plus a few others i snapped). jake's link is somewhere in this thread.... except i've got the photos without the "Proof" stamped on them B|* yaaaay!