skymama

Atlanta Freefly Festival Pictures

I know you love me Mel. I was just playin'. You don't have to say anything for me to know that. You have always been there for me and made it clear that you care. Thank for my very own post though!:)
I loved our jump too! I was looking forward to seeing you in the sky for so long! Plus we got to share it with Bee and J! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!:)
Love ya girl!

Meli, I just read your post, and it was so awesome. :) B|

B & Alli ~ You two were sooo super sexy...WOW! I'll bet you both made every guy at the boogie's dreams come true with that dance! ;)

Chaoskitty and Casie ~ So CUTE! YEAH Kristi...you didn't need our help to look totally HOT! I LOVE IT!!! :)
To EVERYONE that attended this boogie~ You are all SO AWESOME!!! I have been looking at all the pics online, and I LOVE how everyone dressed up all-out crazy and sexy!!! It was so much fun to click through. Thanks everyone for making my night. :)
P.S. I think that Princess Leia's outfit was the HOTTEST thing ever! OMG...I adore that outfit! So sexy & cool...B|

I am soo freakin bummed out!! I can't crop any of my pics, they are way too huge, so now no one can see all the great and hot sexy shit I got to lay eyes on. Damn that sucks! Anyone know of some good 'photoshop' software I can buy quick like and not give up my left arm for, that would be awesome.

Thanks to all you cats for sharing tho. It makes me so happy to see everyone's shiny happy faces again. Everyone looked so awesome and so many sex pots running around! IT was FANTASTIC!!

Is it next year yet? ;)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

woulda never even known I was there, don't seem to be in ANY pictures [:/]

Not True Babe B|! you know i've got photos too!

i also like Tami's True Pink Mafia Style Suit ~ Freaking RIGHT-ON!

AND KITTY ~ i LOVE your photos! thank you so much for posting them!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

woulda never even known I was there, don't seem to be in ANY pictures

I swear I saw you in more pictures. Did you check out the ones that were off a Skydive Atlanta site?

I'm very proud to say that the only pictures of me seem to be on a camera that is lost. Woohoo! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon