skymama

Atlanta Freefly Festival Pictures

great pics andrea!! i had so much fun and met some awesome people. :)
unfortunately, the damn nascar traffic made us so late for the airport. while we scrambled to make our flights, i left my digital camera in the rental car. :( i will find out today if they found it. i had some great pics on there.

How is it possible I missed meeting you dangit?

Jake pointed you out to me from far away, but we never got introduced! Funny how you can be at the same boogie and totally miss someone. You looked cute in your kitty costume though. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How is it possible I missed meeting you dangit?

I hear that. I wanted to meet so many dz.commers who I know where there, I just had no idea who they were !!! :)
Next year I'll have to have them make name tags ;)

Full review of the boogie coming soon......thanks to everyone for making it such a success. Seriously, the best boogie I've ever been to, ever!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

It's was great to meet you, Skymama! You're soo nice! I only saw you once on Saturday night though.

Aw, thanks. :) You all must have been too drunk to find me! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You all must have been too drunk to find me!

Yeah, they were too "drunk" :S:ph34r:

I heard it was a good party... I was there for a couple of jumps on sunday would have been more... but jump two of the day resulted in a bright white PDR over my head...:S

I met jake and found a new place to jump in GA.:)

Scott

edited to add: that anything that I say about the party is hearsay and should be taken as such...

Dont forget me!
surely somebody took a pick of me dammit!
Yup is was so cool to finally meet so many of you I hadnt.
See yall soon!:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thanks for the hug!

It was wonderful to meet you too, Chris. I wish we could have hung out more and maybe even jumped together. At least we'll always have that hug though...you're delicious. ;)

Had a nice time at the boogie. Sorry I was in a crappy mood Saturday and not my usual fun self. Got some bad news. :( Anyway..........it was really nice to see so many new and old friends again. As of this Friday I'll be back IN EFFECT at SD Atlanta. Come get yo free fly swoopy doopy on. Oh.....and for anyone that saw me fall down....shut up!!! :D

Mouth was elsewhere . . . one of the Carolinas.

Somehow I also managed to avoid all cameras for the entire weekend. There's one pic of me on someone's camera phone, and that's all I know of. DAMNIT!

Nice to meet everyone . . . Skymama, Yardhippie, Alli, CCowden, etc. Too tired to come up with any more names. ;)