donjohn25

Karnage Krew

Actually, I forgot to order his canopies a Aerodyne had a server melt down and i thought i had ordered them and never thought again about them. So he has been aweome to deal with and let me find an alternative to his orer which was good of him.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Me and my mates got our Microns yesterday. Can't add too much news to this thread though. Gary really went out of his way to make it happening. He actually conquered a snow storm that was going on in the UK and Germany. B|

Will take pictures soon and post them in the "Post your Micron" thread.

Thanks again Gary!

I have never brought anything off Gary but he does seem like a very nice guy. Here is Australia he has made alot of offers to help out other jumpers especially newbies, with offers to borrow rigs for free to use at boogies and stuff like that. He also offers to sell your used gear for no commission. Seems like a rare breed who is more focused on getting fellow jumpers in the air with a smile on their face as opposed to milking them for every penny he can get out of them. Hats off to you Gary. Hope to do business with you some day when the wife scores that big high flyer job .....;)

Wow. Thanks for all the messages.
Reading a thread like this makes me wonder if my time is up and im going to die soon or something. :D:D

Anyway, I get a kick out of helping people out in the sport, just like those instructors and coaches get a kick out of going the extra mile with their students. its just my contribution that I have managed to turn into a full time gig.
Could never of done it without forums and online communities like this one.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Just purchased 5 Phoenix student suits, 5 demo suits. KarnageKrew now has demo wingsuits available as well as a FJC weekend package deal on our dropzone. Jimmy Freeman was starting the course but unfortunately he is not with us any longer and we now have Jim Mitchell as our Instructor.
Exciting times at karnage krew @ Just Jump Skydive

For those that are also intereste in Demo Cookie helmets, they are available at no charge. Dmeo suits are available, demo rigs, demo altis.
You can feel free to demo our gear and buy form your usual distributor. You dont need to buy off us. Our demo gear is working with the manufacturers and respecting their regional distributors.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store