donjohn25

Karnage Krew

God, this is the thread I always dreaded.

Not nice seeing everything you have worked for as the title of a thread in this website where everyone is out to blackmail mannufacturers etc to get what they want.

{phew}:)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Gary tries to make his deals the most affordable, i have stayed at his house before and he does try to answer any question as soon as he can.

Myself and my wife got the most amazing deal on 4 new vector microns through Karange Krew,

I would recommend him anyday!

You'd better take me out for a fang on that boat now gary :ph34r:

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Gary tries to make his deals the most affordable, i have stayed at his house before and he does try to answer any question as soon as he can.

Myself and my wife got the most amazing deal on 4 new vector microns through Karange Krew,

I would recommend him anyday!

You'd better take me out for a fang on that boat now gary :ph34r:

Who the fuck are you? I do not know this person. You have stayed at my house before? Thats spooky.

I have never done deals with any of you in this thread. What is this? How dare you say all this bullshit about me.

Prove the accusations!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You have not done me dirty mate. Not at all. I have nothing to hide mate. Im just fooling around.

Always been affraid of seeing a thread named KKrew and then having people bitch about me.

All is good mate, never had a complaint yet, except for a pair of gloves.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Pretty sure Im the golves complaint person. And paying for one pair and receiving five more than made up for the wait. Delivered in person to top it off.

I'd definately buy from Gary again.

On that, you still got any gloves?

Pretty sure Im the golves complaint person. And paying for one pair and receiving five more than made up for the wait. Delivered in person to top it off.

I'd definately buy from Gary again.

On that, you still got any gloves?

Nah mate, A customer had a bad time with me. He waited months, I sent three pairs a couple of years ago, they never arrived. Later I found out that when sending material to the UK you have to have a certificate of origin and sometimes you get pulled up on that sort of things.
That ended in a refund, pretty terrible on my part really but, what can you do.

I tell you what you can do, you can learn from it, but oh no, two years later i am in the same boat with a damn jumpsuit.. Got it in customs right now, been there for a while now and they wont even send it back to me, they tell me i need a certificate of origin or they destroy the $500 USD suit.
Getting a email rely out of the manufacturer of the suit is hard enough on a good day, getting a certificate of origin, well thats another story......

Anyway, yeah I have gloves, but i use a different one each time i need to do the gardening. LMAO. After the crap i went through with gloves, I am only interested in giving them away.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

My rig is in the mail right now and all I can say is thank you Gary! For the deal, payment plan, advice, excellent service and updates on my gear. This is a full service dealer who doesn't give up until you're happy, like a concierge for equipment. I'll post more after I christen it at Elsinore.
To err is human, to air is human.