Muppetdog

God Jumps a Camo Rig

So the other day I found myself in Mexico. Great place to be if you meant to be there but to wake up with that fimiliar head ache and no sing of having sex the night before it's a little disconcerting. Ok, so why I'm I dressed in a white suite with one fake tuxedo type shoe on and the other,who knows. You know that feeling of post party hair, the gel or what ever you used the night before to make the dew look good and it's all parted to the side but this time you feel and it feels more like dirt then gel was used. Where the f##k did I sleep last
night? Probably on the ground. And where are my friends? Did they leave me here, did they play a great joke on me? That seems up to par. If you play enough jokes in your life then you are bound to take a good one from the Karma you build up. Any way, I walk. A long time I walk and it seems that the road will not make me leave it. The houses although occupied look un-hospitable and unable of giving me the kind of help I need now. I know
it's cold where I live and the planes are grounded because of clouds and rain. At the end there is a run way dust gives way to blue skies. The take off is uneventful and the load is sparse. I want to do a solo and some how I have my rig. Mirage baby. I think the last time I packed it was a month ago. The guy behind me says "where are you pulling." Easy, 3500 dude. What are you doing? Solo. "how bout a two way free fly?" Ya, ok. It's Mexico, how I got
here who knows. I really think if you sleep with enough pillows in your life you will figure enough out to make it. Get the the 5 way out first and we can go. Tandems next then the two bird men in the back. I don't think I will hit this time. A jump like when you where learning, where you feel every thing will turn out ok cuz the instructor has it all under control. So you feel the hill with this dude with a red beard that you swore put in a dip before the jump and everything is going good. Then your coat tails distract you from your perfect sit and you are all alone but you are going to make this one and it's not fun that kicks in but something else. Check, check, cloud fly by, cloud. Every one favors clouds cuz they give you baring or an every time incountered respect for the feeling. Bells, voices, peace. Why did I jump? Where Am I really? Fine are they
with there feet on the ground, But have they seen us... me, with my feet firmly planted in the sky? When the freefall lasts for a life time and the cows never get bigger on the ground, that is where you know God flys a Camo rig.