ditch9276

She didn't remember you! Is that allready happens to you?

After a while you see a woman again, and she won't remember you! You told her, her true b-day, her e-mail adress and few further details. But she said she don't remember!

Is that allready happens to you?

To me? Yes! and i'm not happy about it!!!

[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]
The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

After a while you see a woman again, and she won't remember you! You told her, her true b-day, her e-mail adress and few further details. But she said she don't remember!

edit (Hit the wrong botton) Whoops!!!!!!!

As you get older you will learn that Women have selective memories. Also they lie.

On the other hand maybe you didn't give her a multipule orgasm, (they shure as hell remember that):ph34r:

Gone fishing

You told her, her true b-day, her e-mail adress and few further details.

Dude....I couldn't tell you those things about my own mother......you a stalker or something? B|:D:D

Seriously, I've had the fake "Oh yeah, that one time at that one place I met you with so and so.....", but I've never had someone flat out say "Dude, I have no clue who you are." :D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

hahaha, sorry it happend to you. Has happend to me once before. Funny thing the LADY in question (wont say her name without asking but you can PM me and ask) talking to me on IM asking if I knew you and told me the whole story.

So how about you intorduce yourself, seeing your a new face
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Perhaps you shouldn't have changed your avatar?
Now she's got troubles to remember you? :P

THAT body I would remember at any time

maybe it's not his body... or she doesn't appreciate it :)

yesterday I had a phone call with someone I NEVER met, and she remembered some interesting details of my life... Maybe she stalks me...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I hear that it happens to women a lot more than it happens to men so don't sweat it. Eat humble pie for a sec, move on and rock some other girls world so hard she definitely will remember you. ;)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

to faber:

how can you rember al that shit.. he he i cant even rember my own age

I've a good thing, called filofax B|

to WrongWay:

Dude....I couldn't tell you those things about my own mother......you a stalker or something?

take a look on the answer i gave to faber :P

to quade:

You can't win.

What you want them to remember they forget.
What you want them to forget they remember.

That's true, I've understand!!!

Women, *no comment*

to leroydb:

hahaha, sorry it happend to you. Has happend to me once before. Funny thing the LADY in question (wont say her name without asking but you can PM me and ask) talking to me on IM asking if I knew you and told me the whole story.

So how about you intorduce yourself, seeing your a new face

If ya want you can send me a pm with the name you mean! There're many people over there they knew me, If you know me, I wont think!

Why introduce myself? I just did it, years ago! My face is still the same, perhaps a few years older! :P

The desicion:

If she wont remember, it's her thing.

I gave up, if she wont remember, then she wont!

Normally meeting old friends is interessting and funny, and normaly friends wont be forgotten. *Just a mens view!*

She died for me! [:/]

The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

She died for me! [:/]

Don't be so dramatic!! :oIf you had done that to some woman you would have felt like some big bad ass stud who can't be bothered with some wench from his past. :P You have to kill her off in your mind just for not feeling the same or remembering? ;)LIGHTEN UP!!! :S
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.