DFWAJG

Riggers Test

That's a neat website. It looks like those questions might be from the old practice exam. The FAA changed the written test recently. Rigger candidates will want to look at the FAA Parachute Rigger Handbook (publication FAA-H-8083-17) before taking the current test.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

The rigger exam data on Kip's site is a bit dated now. I had posted what's on there a few years ago before the last big change to the exam by the FAA. But I did go back earlier this year and scrub the content against the FAA’s list of published questions. And I think all of what the FAA has put out is actually on the practice site. However I could be wrong.

A word of caution… I think there may be one or two incorrect answers on the site. If you look closely thought, some people have added comments that help figure out the correct answer.

Additionally, my wife recently took her rigger exam a few months ago. She said that doing the practice tests from the site was still very helpful. But she also mentioned that 30% of the actual exam had questions which were new. So make sure you’ve studied up on the FAA Rigger Handbook in addition to any practicing you do from the exams4pilots site.

http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/aircraft/media/FAA-H-8083-17.pdf

- nick