WhirledWeb

Date on Saturday... when do I call?

Call her if you want to, what's the big deal, if you like her call her, life has too many missed opportunities in it. Jeesho peezo, you want this to be another? :o

Frenchy, we are only evil to you because you're special. :P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Refer to the movie "Swingers". It's spelled in there, black on white. Never fails. Don't trust anything the dz.com chicks say. They're evil...:|>:(

Yeah, and it is Ms. B*tch to you too, Frenchy. Boys...geez.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Don't call to soon. You don't want to seem desperate.
Don't wait to long to call. You don't want to seem too aloof.

Isn't dating great?

Being married is great
me:"Wanna go to dinner Saturday?"
wife:"If you want to eat, we'd better. I'm sure as hell not cooking.":)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Used to say 3 days. These day, I agree with Sunny. IF you want to AND you have something to say, call. Be you, if that pushes the wrong buttons so early you were not meant to be anyway.
Never used to look at it that way, but that revelation has been great. "That fit" with a lot of engineering is not really 'That fit'

So, just call and say you know I had a fabulous time with you on Saturday, I wanted to call and see if we could get frozen yogurt sometime, maybe even a whole meal of food.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

life has too many missed opportunities in it

That's actually sums it up IMHO.
You're better off failing while trying than spending the rest of your life wondering what if... Call him!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

So, just call and say you know I had a fabulous time with you on Saturday, I wanted to call and see if we could get frozen yogurt sometime, maybe even a whole meal of food.

ah, the ol' "frozen yogurt switcheroo" maneuver.... sounds promising. ((jotting down notes)).

He's french, maybe some mousse or creme brulee?

There's plenty of interesting little spots in the Portland area to have a follow up date on. I'll come up with something

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Don't be afraid of death,
be afraid of the unlived life.

Why do i still like men?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Because we're tall enough to dance with and will generally pay for dinner?

Funny story for you. I went out with a guy for the first time last week. Last night we were talking and he asked if i would go out again and when i said sure, he asked what about him made me want to go out with him again. Being the smartass i am, i replied "cause you paid." :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I prefer freaky circus sex over hot monkey sex. But whatever works! ;):ph34r:

Suddenly a tune pops into my head . . .

Buuuaah Dum dumt dumpt ta dat da dump da dah dah - dumpt dumt dumpt ta dat da dump da dah dah - Dump - - duh dah dah - Dump - -duh dah dah - Dal la la la la la la la dah dah . . . .. .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then give me a call, bitch!

You need to work on your sweet talking!

Na, it's OK, Remi. It makes him feel like a top when he talks like that ;)
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Gee, heres an idea. If you wanna talk to someone, call them. Simplicity is mucho better than silly games.

Ditto. If there isn't dialogue for you to naturally continue then it's already done. Waiting a set amount of time is like those lame first date questions: "What's your favorite book/movie?..."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher