Girlfalldown

What's in your closet?

I think I need help. Some sort of shopping intervention of sorts

use the ole ebay, it works wonders and saves a ton of time!

Do any girls really buy clothes on ebay? I wouldn't, what would be the point of saving time? It's shopping!! :o Shopping is fun!:S :D I wear what I feel comfortable in, regardless if it is dressy or sporty. :)

:D No, I can't say that skydiving has changed my wardrobe much. I don't have that many skydiving shirts even.

Damn...guess it's just me then. I look forward to boogies so I can get more long sleeve shirts!

I think I need help. Some sort of shopping intervention of sorts.

Don't change! Gravity Gear loves you just the way you are!

Look it's not that bad. I have NO work clothes anymore.... unless you consider a jumpsuit work clothes. I only have 1 dress up outfit. And all those t-shirts in the closet! I have four or five of each. Some with a small stain, some with small imperfection, ALL Gravity Gear! :S

I know! LET'S GO SHOPPING!

I usually feel like an imposter when I go to the "Girl" stores. Maybe you can be my support. Whatcha think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

ARRRGG to many Geekette clothes in my life.. and a huge closet full of far too many things that no longer fit or so out of date they are coming back in style....and SHOES.. jesus did I really use to add THAT much insult to injury with heels around short guys..:P

The official uniform where I work is jeans and computer Tshirts with some logo of one group or another on them.. topped with a polarfleece jacket... with company logo.... OR on particularly special occasions.. a top with some logo from a project you were a part of...Like Active Directory Infrastructure Team Implementation...

AND on the swing shift.. since no one is around anyway.. there is no need to wear makeup.. I think that would scare the geeks anyway.

looked in mine found this:P:P

That is scary.:D This is what i found in mine.:D Hey GFD wanna come to San Antonio with that ticket now??:D

Bah! This is but one wall of my closet...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I am exactly the same way. I work in a jobsite trailer with a bunch of guys, my work attire is jeans, t-shirts and tennis shoes. I stopped shopping when I started skydiving, unless something I really need like new running shoes or weight lifting gloves, something important. I dread going to events where I have to dress up cuz all my dresses and shoes are outdated and I just don't feel comfortable getting dressed up, much prefer comfortable and casual. I very rarely wear make up anymore. I'm definitely not a girly girl :P.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I have, for the most part, become a boy.

Oh Shannon, you are completely exaggerating, and you know it! :P You always look great, and you do wear flattering clothing, even if the "outfit" is just a t-shirt and jeans. Jeans and a t-shirt, btw, is one of the sexiest combos that any woman could possibly wear, imho. Think about it... a t-shirt is made of cotton, so no matter how "unshapely" or "unfitted" it seems to be, it actually hugs a woman's curves. Jeans have the same complimentary effect. ;)

As for your outfits, you look womanly, yet casual in THESE pics, Shannon. Anyway, I honestly like you best in t-shirt, bonnie's bikinis, shorts, jumpsuits, any DZ clothing because you are always smiling!!!

My clothing closet(s) is complicated to say the least! (I used to be a costumer/designer.) Currently, my clothing is arranged by color and by clothing style. I also have a "costume gallery" from different periods/fashion history and wardrobe from different cultures, as well.

I have not become a "boy" since I've begun to skydive, but I had done virtually no shopping for clothing from when I began to jump until I broke my ankle. (While my ankle was healing, I began to truly shop for "girly" and fashion forward clothing, once again.) No big loss with the lack of shopping prior to then, anyway. I prefer jumping to shopping. :)
P.S. You could never be a "boy".

Uh yeah.. real nice pics of me ... :S

Sorry, I didn't know that you didn't like those pics [:/], but you look pretty, imho. Anyhoo, you look much more beautiful in person, though.

I wish I was your size so I could raid your closet Rosa! I bet that would be a blast! ***

I wish that I could share, too. I LOVE dressing people. That sounds soooo weird. (Damn, maybe I AM a perv!!! :S) Anyhoo, you look great in anything, seriously, you are pretty with the best figure! It would be sooo much fun to shop with or for you. :)

Oh my goodness...you look simply gorgeous, Shannon-bananan! B| Sexy and black is just classic!

Well, maybe someday when we both (I mean, all three, including Bonnie) can make it to the same place at the same time and are in the mood. For now, you can let your fingers do the walking online. Juan has the right idea...I always feel better when I buy some lingerie. Get to work, girl! ;)

Well take a trip up here and let's go shopping baby! Bonnie wants to go too.

Seriously, it's been too long!

Hey, if you do that shopping trip can I come too? I've been one of the guys for too long, need to do some shopping with the girls :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I was talking to Miss Amazon and she told me to post a pic of me in work clothes. However, the most recent pic i have of me from work is 2 years old. But here is me. Yes, i used to have long brown hair.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I was talking to Miss Amazon and she told me to post a pic of me in work clothes. However, the most recent pic i have of me from work is 2 years old. But here is me. Yes, i used to have long brown hair.

I didn't know you had a sister. She cleans up well! :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Oh my goodness...you look simply gorgeous, Shannon-bananan! B| Sexy and black is just classic!

Well, maybe someday when we both (I mean, all three, including Bonnie) can make it to the same place at the same time and are in the mood. For now, you can let your fingers do the walking online. Juan has the right idea...I always feel better when I buy some lingerie. Get to work, girl! ;)

Yes Rosa, indeed my advice is to start from the basics, and move on from there...She thought I was joking about it....Then is the dresses-clothes, accessories, shoes, perfumes....et tout.

Definitely I have yet to meet a skygirl who is not sexy and pretty.

Shannon, you look just stunning in all those pics, and so does sunny.

Rosa, you know you are my lil sister...lol. Can't wait to make you a Hispa....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I went shopping tonight.. didn't buy a thing. I went in to some of my favorite work and non-work clothes stores, Ann Taylor, Limited, Express, Banana Republic... and it seems that everything thats out right now, I already have some version of. I think I just wasnt in the shopping mood, because I didnt even buy any shoes.. and I'm a sucker for shoes.

I do want to get one of those mini-blazers for work but I couldnt find one I liked well enough to match the price tag.

I have the same problem with my closet but it is with all the winter gear I have bought from ski resorts over the last 10 plus years. All I can see in the old closet is fleece, wool sweaters, and sweat shirts. I went to the spare room and looked to see what was hanging in that closet. It is stuffed with more winter gear. I see a big shopping weekend coming up real soon.

B|:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I think I've always had lots of 'boy' clothes going on in my wardrobe, skydiving was just another excuse to wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I do like to dress nice though, I've got to be in the mood for it. Make-up generally sucks however, its like I forget its there if I have it on. I'll end up smearin it all over the place by picking my nose, or sobbing at a sappy movie or something of the likes.