metalslug

Cheesiest lines in recent movie history

From News24...

British baker Warburtons posed the question "What are your top three cheesiest moments in film?" to 2000 UK moviegoers in celebration of the launch of their new cheese-flavoured crumpets.

The list of big cheese moments:

(1) Titanic: Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"

(2) Dirty Dancing: Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

(3) Four Weddings And A Funeral: Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."

(4) Ghost: Demi Moore's "Ditto," to Patrick Swayze's "I love you."

(5) Top Gun: Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime"

(6) Notting Hill: Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl ... standing in front of a boy ... asking him to love her."

(7) Independence Day: Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

(8) Braveheart: Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!"

(9) Jerry Maguire: Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."

(10) The Postman: A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a saviour." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."

Can the DZ.commers think of a few gems to top these ? ;)
-
No 'mericans were harmed during the making of this post.

Oh yes...... from "They Live" a John Carpenter film, Rowdy Roddy Piper says, "I have come here today to chew bubblegum and to kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

and another Rowdy Roddy classic, from "Hell comes to Frogtown", "Eat Lead Froggy!!!"

I know there's more
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Bruce Willis - Die Hard - "Yippie Kai - yay - Muthha F$$cker"

Funny, that's what I always say when I finally get around some idiot driving slow in the left lane and tries to keep me from passing!

Yippie Kai Aye Motherfucker! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't remember the name of the movie but Dolph Lundgren was battling some aliens on Earth...

Alien: "I come in peace."

Dolph: "Yeah and you go in pieces."

KABLOOOIIIEEE!!!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How can no Arnold gems are in that list?

The cheesiert of his has to be, in The Running Man

"Sorry you had to split" when he runs a chainsaw in a baddy... that was baaaaaaad[:/]:D

Or how about Jessy the Body in Predetor:
"Aint got time to bleed"

:D:D:D
Remster

There were a bunch of cheesy liners in the Lethal Weapon series, but damned if I can remember any of them...

Let me help you out:

"...I'm freeing slaves..yeah...I'm freeing slaves"

There were a bunch of cheesy liners in the Lethal Weapon series, but damned if I can remember any of them...

Let me help you out:

"...I'm freeing slaves..yeah...I'm freeing slaves"

LOL I remember that one now...

I remember Jet Li muttering "if this were in Hong Kong, you would already be dead"... (rolling eyes)...

How can no Arnold gems are in that list?

The cheesiert of his has to be, in The Running Man

"Sorry you had to split" when he runs a chainsaw in a baddy... that was baaaaaaad[:/]:D

Or how about Jessy the Body in Predetor:
"Aint got time to bleed"

:D:D:D

I remember that! :D:S

A cheesy Arnold line not in a movie:

"Well, they're girlie men!" :o:D:ph34r:

Once on late night cable they were showing a stupid horror movie. Well some guy just had his hand bitten off and ran out of the cabin and into the snowstorm. One guy tried to follow, but the other guy said something like "He just lost his hand, he needs to be alone for a while."

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Here's another one, from American Wedding...

It was cheesy, but I made the mistake of chugging a beer watching that part for the first time...

"grandmotherfucker"

:o:D