christoofar

How straight ARE you?

Ok, let's see how straight you really are.

I'm a level 2

Hardly anyone would be able to pick you as a homo boy. All your actions are carefully crafted in a way that they never appear to be considered too fem. Only a fellow level 2 -- buddy might suspect you with the proper gaydar and it's just the way you like it.

I almost spewed soda when I saw this question... I had to check all the boxes (Wizard Of Oz) :D:D:D:D

I have at some time in the past:
[] Changed my car or trucks oil myself with no "Jiffy Lube" assistance
[] Changed a flat tire
[] Called AAA or other rescue service
[] Seen Titanic more than once
[] Can quote a Judy Garland movie

Heh, I scored a zero

LEVEL 0 -- THE ULTIMATE IN STRAIGHT ACTING

There is no more straight acting than you. Not one person on the planet would guess you sleep with men. You might want to check to see if you shouldn't be out wrestling with wild animals in the wilderness or jumping out of airplanes right now. You are the ultimate in masculinity and acting in a straight manner in which most heterosexual men don't even achieve.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Heh, I scored a zero

LEVEL 0 -- THE ULTIMATE IN STRAIGHT ACTING

There is no more straight acting than you. Not one person on the planet would guess you sleep with men. You might want to check to see if you shouldn't be out wrestling with wild animals in the wilderness or jumping out of airplanes right now. You are the ultimate in masculinity and acting in a straight manner in which most heterosexual men don't even achieve.

-Only straight guys skydive then?? :|:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

OK let's see if you people have the cojones to admit it....

what do you do that some people might see as being kinda "gay"?? (Before anyone gets all offended, I don't mean anything serious by this, I'm just talking about all the stereotypes)

for me....1) I like gourmet food and can cook(this actually scores me points with women, but then again, a lot of gay guys do things that score points with women:D)
2)I also like to drink chardonnay
3)I like going to art museums/galleries.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Level 0

woot

ha....
said I was this:

LEVEL 5 -- SOMEWHAT FEMININE

Your Mom already knows. Smart girls in the office already know that you like to sleep with men. Your straight acting traits are few and far between as your feminine traits start to surface. You tend to be a real sensitive guy that gets along great with the female posse at work.

Congratulations! This is your level. You may save this graphic (use your right mouse button and choose SAVE AS) and place it on your website or personal home page with pride! When you do, link the graphic to: http://www.straightacting.com.

I can assure you this is an inaccurate web site... :S

Your Mom already knows. Smart girls in the office already know that you like to sleep with men. Your straight acting traits are few and far between as your feminine traits start to surface. You tend to be a real sensitive guy that gets along great with the female posse at work.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

CRAP its broke....

Girl Quiz

Oops! Due to our unexpected server crash, this feature is being restored.

Check out the following features that are currently online!

World Famous "Guy Quiz"

Butch Board Bulletin Board

The StraightActing.com Online Store

Thank you for your patience as we restore and rebuild our community!

I know I am fairly twisted so I wanted to see what that test said:P

well try the guy's quizz

Ok just for you....

LEVEL 9 -- THE ULTIMATE FEMININE

If you haven't tried on drag, you've certainly thought about it. The blinding stage lights, the screaming men, the lip syncing of RuPaul songs are a dream come true as the world becomes a smaller, more manageable place when you're on stage. There's a whole new world out there and you're letting everyone you come into contact with know that you belong center stage.

OH and I have changed my own oil in my truck... and I go kill fish for fun... and one hell of a shot with my 7mm Remington Magnum;)

SO Maybe those are not good macho things if a girl can do them huh....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 1.

This Question kinda confused me?

When in public in a non gay environment and I am with a date or boyfriend, I:
[ ] Maintain a comfortable distance
[ ] Hold hands
[ ] Keep close without touching

scott

I don't think they were expecting strait people take quizes on a gay website;)

So....does this mean I'm a TomBoy?:S

I got a 5

Sorry for crashing the party:ph34r:

LEVEL 4 -- SOMEWHAT STRAIGHT ACTING

A few people might suspect that you might not be a heterosexual. No one knows for sure, but there are rumors about what you're doing on the weekends. Most of your traits are straight acting but a few traits you have are causing people to wonder, but nothing is so apparent that anyone is sure enough to bring it up.

It's weird, I'm not gay, but all the guys I date are ;)

-Mark

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Don't be afraid of death,
be afraid of the unlived life.