grlsgotalot2lrn

As of today . .

In the midst of the winter, give your self a little upper and go down to a wind tunnel like the one in Orlando. It will be fun and also help your progression when the weather does let up so that you can get into the sky.

Just a suggestion.B|

Best wishes on your training.

Bwahahahaaaa!!!! Might as well quit now then.

No shit!

I jump weekend to weekend. How many fun jumps I do is dependant on how many tandems I've been doing lately.

Atleast as long as the weather is good I'm generally jumping, and its a hell of a lot of fun doing tandems, so its working out well.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I jump weekend to weekend. How many fun jumps I do is dependant on how many tandems I've been doing lately.

Atleast as long as the weather is good I'm generally jumping, and its a hell of a lot of fun doing tandems, so its working out well.

I've got this injury setback - Once I'm back in the saddle, so to speak, getting some more ratings is in the plan so I can afford to jump. I'll be paying off this injury for a little while.

Easy Does It

My last jump was 02/12. Cat D-1. However, we found a house we really liked so I put this on hold. Now I'm back on my feet so I should be jumping after Santa Clause leaves town.

Not too sure what I'm going to have to go back over but whatever it is, it will be worth it.

Good luck, I know how ya feel [:/]
http://sexygirlabs.com/url]

I feel your pain :( I havent made a jump since Halloween. I ate it pretty good coming in for landing too (tripped on this damn mole hill 2 steps into my run out). Its been pretty cold, I may stay uncurrent until next spring and then save the money I would be spending to jump durring winter and jump extra next spring. I still havent gotten my A license yet either, I've got plenty of jumps, I've just been pussy footing around about the written part.

Ditto for me. Did my last jump Sept. 18th. I came in hard and screwed up my knee. But I was out of money, so I needed to take a break then anyway.

I have already saved $1000, and I will be sooooo ready to come back and finish AFP in March!! Its going to be awesome to have it all paid for so I can just jump, jump, jump! :)
Good luck! Just try to save lots so U can come back and do it all. Its easier for me cuz my DZ is now closed for the winter, but I'm still itching to get back in the sky!

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

And as soon as my jumps cost what yours do, the paycheck to paycheck issue will be gone.

Bwahahahahaaa again. One or two jumps a weekend will keep you happy at first but once you have your own gear and a license you'll be wanting to jump a whole lot more than that.

$20 a jump adds up when you're doing 5-10 a weekend. :D

And as soon as my jumps cost what yours do, the paycheck to paycheck issue will be gone.

Bwahahahahaaa again. One or two jumps a weekend will keep you happy at first but once you have your own gear and a license you'll be wanting to jump a whole lot more than that.

$20 a jump adds up when you're doing 5-10 a weekend. :D

5-10.... yeah... I wish i could stop at 5-10.. I am more of a 10-14 kinda person :ph34r:B|:D
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka