girlygirl

longest hangover ever

3 days. after my 21st birthday. lots of shots, lots of beer, lots of drinks, topped off with champaigne. first time i ever blacked out part of the evening. good thing i was with good friends that i could trust to take care of me. i will NEVER get that drunk again. :P

I think three days, my first drunk at 23 and someone told me what I was drinking had no alcohol in it. It tasted like fruit juice so I believed him. :S I had no idea how to get myself through it and did everything wrong, no fluids, food or painkiller at all, just toughed it out...:(

About a week. Carnaval in Rio. I was a very drunken JACKASS for quite a long time.

B|

The hangover did suck donkey balls though. Lot's of sucos helped mitigate the effects.
:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

no more that 24 hours here. it was time relesed
JELLO shots that did me in. If I remember it was a Benefit Boogie and I was grounded from the next day of jumping. :S

What spawned your curiosity.........Are you hung today?;)

Last night at the cast party I had a lot of fun... well....I remember...

Bollinger, Cristal, martinis, wine (incredible wine) and some weird tasting cognac someone brought from Fance? B| I've thrown up myself inside out and back again... I still feel horrrible, thought I was better then it got worse...:o

2 times in my life I have managed to get a "Formaldehide" hang over. The first time was in Cairo Egypt. I was relegated to drinking this horrible "Stella" local beer since a CAN, yes a can, of Budweiser was $6. The local swill was $2 for a 30-40oz bottle. With a crooked label and you had to hold it up and make sure nothing was floating in it. :D Long story short......I didn't have to work much on that TDY so my boss and I went on a bender. Drank for 24 hours straight. That was the day I walked up to the pyramids. :S Got home from the club at 6 or 7 am . Slept till 3 PM when I awoke to puke that really awful yellow bile. Went back to sleep until 5 AM the following day. Still felt PLENTY hung over for that whole day. Luckily all I had to do was sit in a tent all day but it was only 200yds from the runway and those damn Egyptian F-4's doing after burner take offs REALLY suck when you have a hangover. :D

The second time. Another all night party. This time in Korea. I made the mistake of ordering "Fish Bowls." Pretty much Kool-Aid and Soju (Strong clear liquor sorta like Vodka) in a....you guessed it......fish bowl. Served with a straw. That was the night I learned to NEVER drink Soju that you didn't buy in a sealed bottle. I can only guess that ONE or more of those bars was serving some really rot gut Soju. Got home at 7AM finally. Slept till 1 PM....Awoke to....Yep....puke the yellow bile substance. Didn't get out of bed till 6 or 7 PM. Soju is a fine liquor......just make sure you buy the good stuff! B|

Oh the memories I have of my days in the military. Kind of blurry....but I DID have fun! :D

After 20 years of drinking, I estimate i must have lost over one year of my life due to hang overs.Pretty sad. Had one hang over that made me quit drinking for over 2 years... and i could still feel that sick feeling with just the thought of drinking.

...and you make a great designated driver;):P:ph34r:...we have so much to celebrate at the Snook Inn in 2 weeks:):D

After 20 years of drinking, I estimate i must have lost over one year of my life due to hang overs.Pretty sad. Had one hang over that made me quit drinking for over 2 years... and i could still feel that sick feeling with just the thought of drinking.

Is that the hangover that the whole dropzone heard? ;)

Is that the hangover that the whole dropzone heard? ;)

OMG!!! That shit's funnnnnnay Chrissy..don't care who you are:D:D:D:o:D ROTFLMAO!!!!
BTW...you are so cute on the yearend video;)