nanook

Yup. . .Gonna be a Jack Daniel's Christmas

Me and buddy Jack are going to have to play the "bad guy" role with a certain member of my family. Apparently, the number of years of her being an adult were not enough to learn responsibility for her actions. wouldn't be a problem except her actions leak over and cause collateral pain to my mother and other sister. Anybody else not looking foward to this year's Christmas Break?:|

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Apparently, the number of years of her being an adult were not enough to learn responsibility for her actions.

Sounds like good skydiver material. :P

My X-mas breaks haven't been fun for years. Alcoholics can ruin anything. :|
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I gotta work xmas and boxing day (you call it that in the U.S?)

Fortunately, someone bought me this http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=786 so it may not be so bad.

I managed to beat up my step brothers cousin last year for being a dick, hop he's not around fro new year celebrations.
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

boxing day (you call it that in the U.S?)

That sounds very familiar. I've heard it before. I've spent the earlier part of my years in Europe. My earliest memories of Christmas was in Germany especially in Garmisch(Sp?) Norman Rockwell has nothing on that place.(need Nostalgia emoticon) Those were the great days. No playing Moderator to major family problems.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln