Unstable

Weekend Numbers!! December 11th-12th

3 RW jumps due to social pressure to join in. I was surprised that I actually had fun on my belly

Your suprised you Actually had fun on your belly!!?!?! Sheesh, I hardly leave my belly unless there is CReW going on or nobody else to Turn points with...
=========Shaun ==========

Only 8 jumps this weekend.

Only 8 jumps this weekend, Dave? At most Cessna DZ's I've been to, 4 or 5 a Day is really pushing it, and 8 a weekend it pretty darn good!
Did your DZO get his ducks in a row & Purchase that Beech? What is your DZ flying these days?
=========Shaun ==========

Nope. We very wisely let the Beech go away. Those -20 engines were aging...

We're flying our trust 1956 C-182. I think on Friday (we're only open less then 1/2 the day) we flew 5 or 6 loads, Saturday we flew 12 and today we flew 8 or 9 loads...and it was a SLOW weekend. Everyone is saving money for Xmas and such so not much jumping or tandems going on (which hurts my Xmas money).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

0 Jumps - weather sucked, winter is really here now - only three months to go until spring.

5 (or was it more) bottles of wine and a fun movie night with some jumpers on Friday (who knew they could cook that good!).

Beer owed for my first time going Trap Shooting today! I'm hooked and going again next weekend...and there is a shotgun on my new toy wishlist now. Got to play with a Remington Model 1100 (12 gauge) with winds gusting 25-30mph (that made it very interesting). Scored 8 on my first set and 9 on my second (My friend Mike scored 16 on his 3rd set, ever:o). I also had a chance to use the double barrel in #12 below.

:( : 5 : 1

3 hop n pops1 with my paracomander.. and beer for my firsttme getting zero g in a cessna... damn load was in onit, i was onmy knees facing forward nextto the pilot and was screwing around and pointed out the window strait ahead and was lke " second star to the right and strait on till morning" and then one of the other guys was like " think a happytought any little hapythought will do." and then bam, the pilot pulls back and then noses it forward... hit my head on the celling....... didn't even see it coming....lol.. was a fun weekend... had our dz chirstmas party... man was i pretty drunkon friday night....

Out of all the people there, I was asked to do a 2-way.

You two having been movie stars together in 'cutaway' have a bond beyond the common dz friendships...;)

marc

ps 30:4:0---15 min each in tunnel:4 fun jumps w/Roy:0 beers purchased...but Roy Sr did his 1000th (Congrats!) and bought plenty....B|

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

:) :6: NONE

Only did 6 jumps for the weekend. Saturday was mucho swoopable weather and i had a glorious time with my rear-riser landingsB| I shot some stills saturday for people for their christmas cards, look for a santa skysurfer in the near future somewhere on this forum.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.