Unstable

Weekend Numbers!! December 11th-12th

I checked - I promise I checked this time!!

Lets hear em everybody! You know what to do...

0:4:0

Four Jumps this weekend, BCH7773 & I took up a bag of flour and opened it in freefall - other than that, pretty uneventful!! I had some great students to work with, makes me remember why I love this sport so much!
=========Shaun ==========

dude ...the jumpable 12th hasnt even arrived....WTF .....nex twwe ill just start the weekend number on friday....hows that work.....anyway.....one jump today....no beer, and we will see how the bumps go.......>:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

59:0:0

59 Christmas presents wrapped. I'm ready for Christmas to get here. No jumps but my Mirage is finally repacked and ready to jump almost 2 months later because of sending the cypres to Germany.[:/]

No beer owed or drank. I stuck to wine this weekend.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

1:0:0

One Christmas party that I attended at ASC. I ended up being incredibly stupid and drove home at 5 am. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I wish I remembered the reason why it was so important that I didn't sleep there last night. Hmmmm........

Lots and lots of fun was had by all last night!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

:ph34r::0:0

Life is good.. Weather was not that bad yesterday but I stayed home and did stuff that needed doing around the yard and house and went out and had fun last night>:( but today wind warnings out of the mountains..no way I am jumping in 30mph+... I like my landing gear in the Original Equipment Manufacturer configuration thank you... P

7:0:1

One office Christmas party which was really fun. I consumed 7 drinks - and for those of you who know me, you know that's more than I drink in a month; managed to stay sober enough to do the awards presentation, danced like a goofy fool, and had a most excellent gentleman with me who treated me like gold...even when I was too drunk to think of my name. Thanks, Mike. You are the best!

Beer owed for taking my father to the Lakers/Clippers game for his birthday, and spending a wonderful evening with this most incredible man while he yelled at the ref's in person. I even managed to get his name on the scrolly thing for a happy birthday to 19,640 people. He was surprised and happy, and I am happy too.

Over all, this was an excellent weekend, spent with dear family and friends, and one that will remain special for a very loooong time.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~