turtlespeed

How can you go wrong!??

With a Horoscope like THIS----->

You will feel a pressure to lift off from the solid foundation you are on, so that you can escape into the clouds. Inherently, you are hard-wired to resist this and so you fight with all your might to stay grounded. Don't fight. Just let yourself go.

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You will feel a pressure to lift off from the solid foundation you are on, so that you can escape into the clouds. Inherently, you are hard-wired to resist this and so you fight with all your might to stay grounded. Don't fight. Just let yourself go.

Just Let yourself Go, Turtle. You can't keep your feet on the Ground Forever, Spread your wings and fly!! Someday, You'll soar amoung the Clouds and escape into the sky..... Fly......

Whatcha Guys think??!?! I'll bet I could write Horoscopes!!:D
=========Shaun ==========

don't do it turtle...it's a trap.

my last horoscope told me to carry a stun gun around wherever i went :S

Just looked at todays - Anyone have a kevlar helmet I can borrow? Or are they all in the middle east?

Something about if pianos really fell on people . . . :ph34r:

And Mai - you are right - 11 Oct - but Libra is the sign.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow! Mine was this ----->
You will be tired after a weekend of beating up hookers with flowers, and your caffeine buzz is finally wearing off. You are being such a lazy slacker today, but don't get used to it. A coworker will want entertainment tomorrow, and you must provide.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Mine:

The stars are in alignment to allow your super hero powers maximum strength. You will be called upon to save the world. Though it's tempting to hit snooze and continue napping, you must answer the call or civilization as we know it will end.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!