elton01

Trying to get a hold of Allen Mack!!

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Allen Mack. (He's selling collapsible pilotchutes under the DZ.com name "chutebuilder"). I've purchased a collapsible PC from him and was hoping to get it before I left for a boogie on Aug. 7th. I've tried to email him but I haven't gotten an answer and I'm hoping he's just been out jumping and hasn't had a chance to return my email. If anyone has a telephone number for him, or knows if he's at a DZ, that would be an immense help.

Thanks all,

Elton

Yeah,

I don't think Allen is scamming or anything.

I just wanted to give him a friendly reminder that I need this done so I can install it and jump.B|
If I don't hear from him by Monday evening then it will be a rush order to Para-gear to ship a PC to NY. At that point though I'd want a refund for my PC payment to Allen, which just turns out to be a headache for all concerned. So, if anyone can get a hold of Allen, either get him to email me, or call.

Thanks,

Elton

whats a bit slow? 2,3,4,5 weeks? Just need to know because there are 2 more people on here that havent got anything for there money and no response from this seller. I went through the same thing last year 3 weeks no response then paypal got my money back for me.

what age and city ?
Name Age Phone Address City / State Relatives Premium Information
1. Allen Mack
Mack Allen

Mack B Allen
Melville, NY

Seguin, TX
View Details
2. Allen Mack
Allen Allen

Mack Allen

Scottsboro, AL
View Details
3. Allen L Mack
Allen Laverne Mack

Laverne Allen

Laverne M Allen

La Verne Mack

Laverne Mackallen

Jamaica, NY

Saint Albans, NY
Byron Mack

Fred Jr Mack

L Mack
View Details
4. Allen R Mack 76
Waverly, NY
Helen R Mack

Mary E Mack
View Details
5. Allen Mack
Mack Allen

Mack W Allen
Pelahatchie, MS

Collinsville, MS
View Details
6. Allen Mack
Allen C Mack

Connie Allen

Connie M Allen

Connie Mack Allen

Independence, MO

Blue Springs, MO

Odessa, MO

Guymon, OK

Bartlesville, OK
View Details
7. Allen Joe Mack
Joe M Allen

Joe Mack Allen
East Lansing, MI

Phoenix, AZ

Payson, AZ

Glendale, AZ

Young, AZ

Buckeye, AZ
View Details
8. Allen Mack 75
New York, NY
View Details
9. Allen Mack 81
Temple, TX
View Details
10. Allen Mack
Mack Allen

Mack A Allen

Maclo Allen
Henry, TN

Mansfield, TN
View Details
11. Mack Allen
Mack W Allen

W M Allen

W Mack Allen

Warren M Allen

Warren Mack Allen
El Dorado, KS
View Details

Well,

It's official.... Allan Mack of the following address(see below email) is now considered a scammer in my books. Over 5 weeks of waiting for a pilot chute and this PR!*K has not gotten back to me. I've given him every chance to explain, to give a rough estimate on time to completion, to sending back my payment. NOTHING. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Here is our email trail with his address. He uses the name Shawn Mack in his email. That should have given me warning. (The email also shows an Ohio reference, yet the payment went to California.. Another warning sign that I should have heeded). ANYHOW, if anyone knows this piece of SH&T, let him know that I'll be looking for him at any dropzone I may visit in California for the rest of my jumping days. I've tried calling the number, but I didn't get an answer, it just rang with no pickup. Hopeless.

----- Original Message -----
> > From: "shawn mack"
> > To:
> > Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:25 PM
> > Subject: Re: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to
> your
> > Ad
> >
> >
> >
> > yes it is brand new ,never used.my addy is;
> > c. allan mack
> > 38544 33 rd st east
> > palmdale ca 93550
> > 661 839 7577
> > thanks i will be watchin for the mail.

seems like the person is real

http://www.google.com/search?q=661-839-7577&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=L07&filter=0

That obviously does not make you any less screwed. He does have an active listing on Craiglist, just a few days old, so it's possible he has switched to a new email address, or is just ignoring you. Send him an anonymous email to his craislist ad from a different account with a generic question. see which address he responds from..

good luck and let the bastards rot.

Hmm,

Go to

http://www.shga.com/forum/phpBB2/search.php?search_author=nitrochute

Here he is on a hang glider site selling reserve repacks as an FAA certified rigger. He's using the name "nitrochute".
I finally got through to an automatic answering service on his phone. I've left a message telling him to address these issues that I and others have with him. If he does so, I'm more than willing to retract my statements, if he doesn't , oh well, maybe these will make someone else think twice about dealing with him.