Girlfalldown

Where should I go?

Oh well, I'm not sure that Southwest has a direct Mountain View flight anyway... :(

Is there even an airport there? I can see it now. Oakland to Phoenix to LAX to San Jose. Can you pick me up at the airport?

:P:P:P

Get your ass up here and take me to sushi.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Girlfalldown...
I'll be glad to give you one of my AA tickets to go somewhere like Mardi Graw / new orleans or even better to St. Louis or Chicago in August to WFFC..oh yea you can even fly First Class. oh yes, good any where AA / or American Eagle fly's too USA / Japan / Europe, south America..

your Stalker

Girlfalldown...
I'll be glad to give you one of my AA tickets to go somewhere like Mardi Graw / new orleans or even better to St. Louis or Chicago in August to WFFC..oh yea you can even fly First Class. oh yes, good any where AA / or American Eagle fly's too USA / Japan / Europe, south America..

your Stalker

Dear Stalker,

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

GFD

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

well... guess i'll withdraw the offer. thought it be nice to send GFD where ever she wanted go.. besides flying southwest sucks..I never met GFD, just think she's funny and would like to meet her..maybe one these days i'll meet her at a boogie?
Mike

Jim
I'm at work and can't email you from this computer. I'll email you when I get home tonight.
Mike

Wow, are you serious?

That would be just so freaking cool.

Karma, man, karma. It's a good thing. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Dude, if Rosa's going to go x-country with all the other things going on, you know it's worth it!!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

thank you. I have couple unused "buddy pass for 2004 still left. I offered them to Cielo Diosa to go Eloy but she declinced, so did her friend Alanab
I'm heading to Z-hills and Nancy at jumpshack going work with me on canopy course on my new Firebolt.
Guess girls think I have other motives?? oh well
I've sent email to Rev. Jim
thanks
Mike

You know, I have also declined similar things/presents/etc. from men whom I don't know. Please don't be offended by women who decline these offers. We are just being cautious.

It's probably best to give your free tickets to people whom you know really well and are close to, anyway. ;) If you gave tickets to RevJim, then that's wonderful. He's a good guy. :)

already offered them to my skydive friends, no ones got vacation time or money or both... so..
going to check my email from Rev. Jimwhen I get home. . Yea I understand what you girls mean about accepting tickets from someone you don't know...
Mike