Girlfalldown

Where should I go?

If you're going to New Orleans I'd go for Jazz Fest over Mardi Gras any time. No one mentions it, but Jazz Fest is a thousand times more fun. And there's a new DZ outside New Orleans... maybe an hour I think.

I've heard that from someone else too. OK.. Jazz Fest then. Who's with me?

I believe TEXAS shouyld be on your list.

We DO know how to show a lady a good time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I believe TEXAS shouyld be on your list.

We DO know how to show a lady a good time.

Yeah but can you show ME a good time? ;)

I think I can speak for every strait Texas male when I say that we would be more than happy to prove it to you, should you have any doubts when you get here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I've never been to the deep south. I've only been on the East Coast once for 4 days. I've never been to West Virginia, Texas, Florida, shit I've never been anywhere!

hi shannon :)free flight Anywhere within the US ~ and you live on the far west coast - another idea is to go as far to the east coast on the Free Flight :)
Feb. 11th-13th, 2005, the Pink Mafia is having a 'Naughty Cupid Boogie' in Sebastian, Florida. you could fly into Orlando (home of Skyventure ;)), then hop a ride to Sebastian (about 45minutes). Ro (vanillaskygirl) may also be traveling from the west coast as well.

i started a thread in the Events Page with more details :)
just throwing another idea your way ~ but if you do choose New Orleans... definitely Jazz Fest over Mardi Gras :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

You should head down to the Roaming DZ Dublin Boogie in Georgia this coming March.

When is that boogie? There is a chance I may be going to NO for my bday in March if I can't afford the trip to Ixtapa in Feb.

FYI Shannon, SW doesn't fly into Dallas if you are flying in from out of Texas.

You should head down to the Roaming DZ Dublin Boogie in Georgia this coming March.

When is that boogie? There is a chance I may be going to NO for my bday in March if I can't afford the trip to Ixtapa in Feb.

It does, however fly into Houston.

What is this a "Lets Fight Over Shannon Thread?":D

I've already been there though!

But not to SDC to jump with me & val. Just don't bring that dutch guy with you...i don't care if you're engaged, he cant come. :D

Ccowden - i look forward to meeting you!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Shannon, since you seem more than inclined to have a great party, and some jumps go to New Orleans. I think you will have lots of peeps around here to show you a good time, and also few jumps, be it after or during Mardi Grass, or the Jazz festival....

If you never have been into one, I suggest you go there....

If not, there is also Gasparilla festivities in Tampa, in Feb, if I remember correctly..It's a little less toned down in comparisson to Mardi Grass, but you get to enjoy Ybor city. Close to Orlando, Z-hills and many other DZ's around. You may even ask Skymama to join you in your tour...and many other that I'm sure you know or are interested in knowing...And it is not as cold as the NE...
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

If you decide to come visit NY make sure you let me know! I live on Long Island between Islip and NYC I could even give ya a ride that I promise wont last forever!;)

Of course there are lots of places to go! I personally would go to Columbus, Ohio...but that's just because there's something special there that I want to see;)

Have fun wherever you go!

*daizey*

I've got a free flight to anywhere in the US on Southwest and I have a year to use it so....where should I go? I was thinking of visiting some friends in NY but I'm open to suggestions.

If you want to go to New York City from Islip you'll need to catch a cab to the LIRR station, I think it's Ronkonkoma station. I've done it before several years ago, about an hour and 45 minute train trip.

When you board the train it will be almost empty, but by the time you are in Jamaica you'll wanna get off cuz it's packed with all sorts of weirdos and frumpy rich kids from the Hamptons who couldn't get permission to take daddy's car out to go party hopping. TAKE A WALKMAN WITH YOU! :D

Last time I was there SW flew into Love Field but not DFW, has that changed?

But either way Turtlespeed is right about Houston, and the best time to go there would be the 3rd weekend of July for SkyFest 05, celebrating its fifth year as the largest boogie in Texas.;)

Clint will bring his RV again to.:P;)

www.skyfestboogie.com

Have fun where ever you go!!!!

If you want to go to New York City from Islip you'll need to catch a cab to the LIRR station, I think it's Ronkonkoma station. I've done it before several years ago, about an hour and 45 minute train trip.

No she wont...she can just call me;)

The train is fun though! I love people watching on it...what would be worse is if she comes during baseball season and there's a yankee or mets game...talk about crowded-and rowdy! haha thats how I introduced PhreeZone to NYC:D

Shannon, you've been to NYC before, right?

*daizey*

You didn't tell me this Shan! I'm going to have one as well in a few months (mileage)...where shall we go?!

Somewhere hot, where it stays light longer than 5pm!! ;)

I told you you should come to Mexico with us :P
It will be hot, I dunno about it staying light beyond 5pm but who cares..