Girlfalldown

Debauchery in San Francisco tonight!

Jumper03's in town tonight and I'm picking him up at the Holiday Inn on Van Ness (yes that's the 26 floor Holiday Inn on Van Ness where he happens to be staying on the 21st floor all week) around 6pm and heading to North Beach. We'll probably grab some food at the Stinking Rose or some other italian joint around there then see if my friend is working at Vixen, etc. etc. etc. Who wants to play?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Ok ok ok.. since you told me you wouldn't marry me anymore if I didn't come..

What time?

I'm picking him up around 6. Be in North Beach after that.

6:30 in North Beach.. tell me where, and I'll be there..

NORTHBEACH

Pick up Alana on your way.

--------------

Iwan baby, maybe we can meet up later though....if you guys make a bit later on, I might be able to swing it!

What's this "might" shit? Just have your family drop you off when you're done and Iwan can drive you back. Isn't it nice of me to voluteer him?

--------------

NORTHBEACH

Mmmmmm, Alana, she's hot.:$:D

Which one? My Alana? Cause if that's her then yeah she's fuckin hot! Did you see her in this months Parachutist? She's in the Chicks Rock part going head down getting ready to high five or dock someone. It's bad ass! It's the top right hand photo.

'Course Alana B's hot too.

--------------

Did you see her in this months Parachutist?

By this month do you mean Dec. or Nov? Cause this month would be Dec. and last month would be Nov.:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Did you see her in this months Parachutist?

By this month do you mean Dec. or Nov? Cause this month would be Dec. and last month would be Nov.:S

This month as in December.

I think...

I mean the one we got this month. Usually it comes at the beginning of the month but I got mine yesterday.

--------------

Oh that's right, we did get this months Parachutist already.

Sorry, I lost it just for a bit, go back to your planning for the exciting evening.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh that's right, we did get this months Parachutist already.

Sorry, I lost it just for a bit, go back to your planning for the exciting evening.

So that means you're coming with? YAY Mar's coming out with us! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

I'll be good, I swear! :)

--------------

Which one? My Alana? Cause if that's her then yeah she's fuckin hot! Did you see her in this months Parachutist? She's in the Chicks Rock part going head down getting ready to high five or dock someone. It's bad ass! It's the top right hand photo.

'Course Alana B's hot too.

Yeah, "you're" Alana:D we gave her a ride to Perris from Ont. airport for nationals.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I would love to just jump on a plane and fly out there and party the night away with you. Think of all the great DD we could do. But alas, I can't be there[:/]