Scootersv

ATTENTION - WILL STRIBLING - WATCH OUT FOR SCAM!

I'll try to stay away from terms in this post.
Whoever has been watching should have come to their own conclusion whether the seller is a thief, conman or fraudster, etc...
As as matter of fact the seller did not fulfill his obligation as seller in this transaction as per his original post, refused to issue the refund, ceased the communication & vanished.
A member of Skydive NM has shipped the missing canopy to the buyer thous completing the transaction. Canopy has been delivered & happy ending declared.

I'm personally would not deal with this person ever again as he can not be trusted & relied on as per facts explained earlier in this thread.

Thank you. But you need to understand that we watchers can not come to our own conclusion with only half the information.
When being told a story you need to be told the ending to know the true story, otherwise it is just guess work.

This is why we ask for you to explain what the happy outcome was.

You cant make an opinion on a person as you wanted us to by posting the thread title the way you did, without knowing how it was resolved.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Im NOT replying to Serg's post to argue with him or anyone else for that matter. I have sold many items over this web site (all being skydive related items) and have never had any complaints nor accusations along the lines of these. I am very offended that fellow jumpers can hear one side of a story and not even want to hear the other before they start throwing out slanderous terms like "thief, conman or fraudster." I am none of these! I cant believe NOT one single person emailed me or got in communication with me to actually be like "what happened?" NO ONE tried. Its fine people can think and will think what they want but I can honestly say i was NOT trying to scam anyone in this transaction.

-Will

P.s. i never got an email stating that anything was wrong with the package the buyer received...

P.P.S

It seems that Mr. Serg has other threads like this one putting peoples names out there on the internet to try and screw them over. Im starting to notice a trend.

Does anybody know/dealt with Ronald David Vento?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3611893;page=unread#unread

Wow...!
Now he is talking.....
Are you trying to say that Mr. Serg by starting this thread was trying to screw you over?
Poor Boy.

Btw..
Mr. Serg is known by other DZ.com members being the Man of his word. And if Mr. Serg was looking for the contact info of the person specified in the thread then it must be a reason for it, and i can reassure you there is a reason for it.

Mr. Will, so you were you expecting an e-mail from me saying i was not happy with the content of the package?
I was on the phone to you within 5 min of delivering the box, so pissed off i was... and i let everyone imagine what the conversation was like. I can produce a report when the phone call was made, to what number and duration of the conversation. Exactly on the same day the package arrived. As I've said i wish i had it recorded.

I wish I had known it was username. You have always seemed like a valuable contributor to this website.

Shame it was not made known it was you earlier.

Glad you have come here to defend yourself.

If I was you, I would be seriously fucked off with the accusations a Gear dealer has made on the forums.

I had a customer rip me off, I came to the forums and asked what people thought I should do, Noway did i think it would be appropriate to put his anem on a public forum. My website yes, but a public forum, no way.

Has this been a 'happy ending' for you Will?

IM not taking sides, I just want to hear what you have to say as you have been labelled a thief

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I call big fat BS on this Mr. Will.

I have done biz with Serg for last few years and come to know the person well. I have also talked to him numerous times about his transaction he had with you and he has told me what I believe is a complete story.

Why don't you instead tell us how is it that the staff at SDNM had to help the seller recover the parachute that you sold him ? How is it that you seized all communication with him, but still continued to log into DZ.com ?

all things alleged. naturally :)

He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

His address is:
2 Tennis Ct NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120

Home # (505) 899-6126
Cell # (505) 250-6440

His mother is is Jane H Moody
Father is Steven R Stribling

Here is his Facebook profile

http://www.facebook.com/people/Will-Stribling/501569435

You can tell him that the BLISS sold him the fuck out for being a thief and if he doesn't return your money, I'm coming back to New Mexico to kick his ass. He as AWLAYS been a crook!!!!!

Hey Muhammad, why don't you wash your mouth out with a revolver!

Posting his parents' names? His personal phone numbers? Accusing him of "always" being something? Threatening him with violence?

You profile says you're a lawyer. If that's really true, I'm more than a little shocked (at you) on a couple of levels.

This is getting out of hand and for my personal information to be broad casted over the internet is completely inappropriate and uncalled for. thats very unexpected from someone who has gone to law school and very incriminating to yourself. I do NOT see why you have to put that information up here or my parents information up here.

I would like you to know Im taking down your information not to tell everyone about but more for my personal protection. If anything happens to me or my family it is YOU who is responsible for it, out of anyone on here I would figure a lawyer would understand this.
Further more to threaten me in a public forum where everyone can see and be witness to is very irresponsible and very shocking.

Again Im not here to argue whats done is done and nothing can be changed, I do hope everyone can learn from this and try not to be so trusting even in a community that is as small as this one.

-Will