sum1mom

It's early, it's cold, I'm blonde...and..

I thought I would warm my car up this morning while I dressed for work. So, I take my spare keys, start the truck (in the driveway), and locked it, while safely clutching my master keys in my robe.

As it really never gets very cold in Houston, this was a new thing for me to do....

...needless to say, I get dressed and am ready to go - then sh*t!!! the door will NOT unlock with my keys or remote...:$:$

...so, there I stand in my driveway with my keys IN MY HAND, while the Truck IS RUNNING and am Locked OUT!!! (yes, the windows were up too!:D)

I felt so blonde....so very, very blonde.

I had to crawl the the rear window of my truck to get inside.(and crawl over my Xmas tree)...what a sight that must have been.

Just thought I would share this one....

D'oh!!!!

(I think I'll put my tree up today)

and, Amanduh.....don't even start with me...

Merry Christmas!!

Wow, sounds like quite a fiasco. I would have been just as confused as to why the car would not unlock with the keys you had. Glad it all worked out for ya. Thanks for sharing that's a great story:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'm NOT blonde, but I locked myself out of my new house because I took the wrong house key. I was with a friend.

We tried every window, then I saw the one I know was opened. The 9" tiny window above my shower! The neighbors were making bets that my fat ass wouldn't fit through it.

Ha! I managed to cram that back in. I went feet first so I wouldn't fall head first into the shower and lie there bleeding with everyone locked out. It was my top that I had to manipulate through! Talk about embarrassing! I had to sit there half in a tiny window and squish my boobs throught the window! :S

My neighbors moved the next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

That is a funny story:D But i can't think of a reason that you couldn't unlock your door with the engine running. I do it all the time with my dodge truck.;) I leave it running and keep my remote in my pocket, works like a champ.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

:|It will not open!! I had to work the lock on the rear door beneath the window to get it to open.

I pushed every button on my remote and nothing happened. When I put the key in the doors (passenger side and driver side) ...nothing right or left (I tried flipping the key, as it may have been upside down...still nothing)..

I don't what to do! It must be some kind of theft-pretection-thingy or a defect.

I now have two options for cold mornings:

1. Frozen fingers
2. Stolen truck

[:/]

A month ago on a day it was about 20F in CT I locked both my regular and extra as well as the valet sets of keys in my car with my cell phone and my AAA card and the spare sheet of paper I had the number to AAA on. I umm... [:/] am blonde too...:(:S... I feel your pain....then when Mr. AAA car lock opener guy gets there, he checks each and every door to see if one was actually unlocked. When I asked him why he was checking and didn't he think I would have checked each door myself he just looked at me like this >:|

Sigh.......B|

half Swedish but also 1/4 Cherokee

Holy cow that's a unique combination! I bet you're hot, racial genetic mixing produces some amazingly beautiful people. It's thought that the mixing actually is a darwinian advantage, not only becuase you look good and get to pass on your genes, but because genetic diseases like sickle cell get diluted.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I have quite a similar funny story, but I'm not posting it. Only because the ones already posted are too damned funny and need to stand on their own.:D

Thanks for the laugh. See, blondes do serve a purpose.:ph34r:;)

Chris