cocheese

Let's talk about winking

I never wank, It never even crosses my mind, but when someone wank at me,i feel slightly violated or something. It weakens me.

Do you wank ?
Do you get a weird feeling when someone wank at you ?
Do you think it is polite to wank ?

just fixed the typo for you :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

I wink once in awhile, but only at girls. But it has to be the right situation and has to be a girl I really like as a very close friend. So, to the girls, if I ever wink at ya, you will know how much I dig ya!:)
And cocheese, since you say it kinda creeps you out, here ya go-
;););););););););););););););)

Winking seems to occur for me most often (though not necessarily regularly) before/during/after skydiving or tunnel sessions. It is a fun, light-hearted, bonding thing and not done in a flirtacious manner, AT ALL. It's like when skydivers make funny faces at each other during dirtdives or skydives. While skydiving, the eyes are key in our communication, so it's totally understandable. Anyway, several of the Airspeed guys, who are so wonderful and personable, as well as many mentors/coaches wink. I believe it's done to relax people's nerves. It's always worked for me as an awesome flying session/skydive usually ensued after winks were had.

Winking, in general, can be flirtacious, of course, but usually winks are merely due to an inside joke or bonding of some sort. Of course, I get a totally different feeling if Spencer winks at me (my heart races), than if a friend winks at me. Either way, an unexpectedly wink at the right time and for the right reason can be very nice. :)

Same thing when a guy calls me "sweetie" or "hun."

In the South, "hun" is a true term of endearment, I have even seen some of the real old timers use it to address other men, my HS football coach used to do it....I thought it was weird though.

I can't imagine winking at a girl I didn't know. That's almost as lame as asking what her sign is.